Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
phasmid
Jan 16, 2015

Booty Shaker
SILENT MAJORITY

DeadlyMuffin posted:

The US is #5, after China, Iran, Saudi, and Iraq. Maybe #6 if you include North Koreans.

To say nothing of the fact that the US gives people a trial before execution that isn't in a kangaroo court. Our system is flawed and too often crooked, but we're not on par with the aforementioned countries in Asia and the Middle East.

Also, I may be late in this, but what is this stuff that keeps cropping up where people are saying ISIS framed Assad for the gas attacks? Is there anything to this or is it just more Assad's bullshit?

Spacman posted:

But if you had to choose between ISIS and the Saud... The Saud seem fairly progressive. That is US foreign policy at the present time.

Sure, they behead and crucify people from time to time, but while they massacre thousands of people it aligns with US foreign poicy. The other guys just massacre and behead thousands of people and hate the US.

You are monumentaly stupid if you are from the US and consider anything other than the Kingdom of Saud as your bff.

The Saud can't comport themselves like ISIS because they're a real state. Back when they were just nomad warlords, I'm sure they did their share of similar stuff. And being from the US, I certainly don't consider Saudi Arabia an ally. Their own people hate them, with just cause.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread