Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Blotto Skorzany
Nov 7, 2008

He's a PSoC, loose and runnin'
came the whisper from each lip
And he's here to do some business with
the bad ADC on his chip
bad ADC on his chiiiiip
Kanban is an inventory management thing I think - something tied up with Lean Manufacturing and all that jazz.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blotto Skorzany
Nov 7, 2008

the bad ADC on his chip
bad ADC on his chiiiiip
"Agile Architecture" lmao

Also, with all this mention of Epics in that picture I would be very disappointed if there weren't some epithets getting tossed around at every standup.

"Well boss, I was going to go straight back from your office to my office to get back to work but I got sidetracked for over twenty minutes when Bob, that teller of tales, detained me at his desk for twenty long minutes. When I arrived back at my desk, some jackasses from ops were loving with my computer and flirting with cautious Alice and my office mates didn't even recognize me, save Steve - oh my SDET! - who helped me overthrow the usurpers, cut their balls off and feed them to the dogs (remember it was take your dog to work day today). Then discrete and wise Alice and I went to one of the meeting rooms and played ping-pong on that table I built. So you can see I was busy that whole time."

Blotto Skorzany
Nov 7, 2008

the bad ADC on his chip
bad ADC on his chiiiiip
I think that's supposed to be a pie chart, not a spinning disk

Blotto Skorzany
Nov 7, 2008

the bad ADC on his chip
bad ADC on his chiiiiip

Suspicious Dish posted:

I never understood where the name came from. "Kanban" is literally just the Japanese word for "signboard"

Everything that has to do with "Lean Manufacturing" came from Toyota, more or less

• Locked thread