Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Impotence
Nov 8, 2010
Lipstick Apathy
Not agile or anything but:

I once took an "internship" at an online mmorpg publisher. In California. My supervisor spoke only Korean and very very little English. My summer group was basically all Korean but me so the guy just held planning meetings in Korean.

One of the other interns took pity and translated for me afterward. The codebase was commented in a mix of English, Korean, and mojibake because every other person had a different encoding set of euc-KR and utf-8 and ascii, and enough of it required asking someone that spoke Korean what the gently caress something did.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Impotence
Nov 8, 2010
Lipstick Apathy
scrum sprints on skype with your freelancer dot com team at 3 am

• Locked thread