Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Munkeymon
Aug 14, 2003

Motherfucker's got an
armor-piercing crowbar! Rigoddamndicu𝜆ous.

lmao I've experienced multiple standup arguments that lasted longer than an hour

Also maybe this is the place to post that I've been arguing with a QA tester all day that I should't have to break form validation just because they arbitrarily chose unrealistic inputs. As in, it probably wouldn't be an issue if the production UI didn't let people enter the internal-only URLs the test cases they wrote themselves specify, but noooo I'm in the wrong so we need to schedule a meeting to discuss this with the PM so we can get the 'bug' fixed this sprint.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Munkeymon
Aug 14, 2003

Motherfucker's got an
armor-piercing crowbar! Rigoddamndicu𝜆ous.

New Yorp New Yorp posted:

I saw a company where the standup had slowly devolved over a several year period to the point where it was an hour long and everyone stood up the entire time.

Sounds like it ties into the company health plan

• Locked thread