Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Detective Thompson
Nov 9, 2007

Sammy Davis Jr. Jr. is also in repose.

judge reinhold posted:

It stayed the same for about 8 seconds after it was read outloud, then it went up by 2 beats every second for 5 seconds, then dropped by 10 back to where it started.

Thank you, I have marked this down in my notebook.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mega64
May 23, 2008

I took the octopath less travelered,

And it made one-eighth the difference.
Hey judge, you forgot to post today's horror games. They're the scariest ones yet!

SkeletonHero
Sep 7, 2010

:dehumanize:
:killing:
:dehumanize:
My heart rate has just gone through the roof!

PrinceRandom
Feb 26, 2013

Whoa

judge reinhold
Jul 26, 2001

Mega64 posted:

Hey judge, you forgot to post today's horror games. They're the scariest ones yet!

Oh yea, gotta maximize our ROI, so I'm bumping the thread here.

Also, the next experiment will be coming Friday! Can you handle the content?

The Saddest Rhino
Apr 29, 2009

Put it all together.
Solve the world.
One conversation at a time.

judge reinhold posted:

barely, i'm literally flatlining, and dead

Croccers
Jun 15, 2012

judge reinhold posted:

Does it have a Silly mode?

Bobbin Threadbare
Jan 2, 2009

I'm looking for a flock of urbanmechs.

Croccers posted:

Does it have a Silly mode?

I certainly hope it does. I'm embarrassed it took me this long to find the thread, but that was one hell of a last update to take in.

SelenicMartian
Sep 14, 2013

Sometimes it's not the bomb that's retarded.

I hope they eventually start using the previous games for the base line and end up with a set of three fart samples.

- And how do you feel about this?
*fart*
- I...
- Wait, that wasn't a sample.

Vaguido
Feb 22, 2011

When the drug test comes back positive for performance enhancing drugs.

judge reinhold posted:

Judge I just want to point out that Tom gave you guys guff for making dated references to Dog the Bounty Hunter and Pawn Stars, while he just got finished making a 2 Guys a Girl and a Pizza Place reference and it made me legitimately upset. Please pass this on and god bless.

judge reinhold
Jul 26, 2001

The Men Drinkin' Coffee investigate strange occurrences at the titular Red Lake the only way they know how: with a gun.

judge reinhold
Jul 26, 2001

Vaguido posted:

Judge I just want to point out that Tom gave you guys guff for making dated references to Dog the Bounty Hunter and Pawn Stars, while he just got finished making a 2 Guys a Girl and a Pizza Place reference and it made me legitimately upset. Please pass this on and god bless.

I relayed this to Tom who was devastated that he was destroyed by logic.

Pakled
Aug 6, 2011

WE ARE SMART
Oh wow, based on Lowtax's LP of this game, it looked like it let you select Chapter 2 early, saving you about 10 minutes of frustrating gameplay and unintuitive backtracking.

Remember to add whatever you did to the spreadsheet.

Striking Yak
Dec 31, 2012
Did you hand over the Fitbit as well as the keyboard?

Ulvirich
Jun 26, 2007

Doctor-Judge Reinhold, Are you concerned about the humane treatment of the volunteer? This seems like a breach of ethics.

Maybe proscribe a hefty regimen of Raven's Cry.

judge reinhold
Jul 26, 2001

Striking Yak posted:

Did you hand over the Fitbit as well as the keyboard?

No, I am always in a hermetically sealed booth but that is just bog-standard LP practice.

Centzon Totochtin
Jan 2, 2009
This episode made me laugh more than usual, I suspect it was because of those dog-gone sphere and that wacky sci-fi/hypnotoad noises they made whenever they touched something

judge reinhold
Jul 26, 2001

The Men Drinkin' Coffee get taken away to an amazing land of hedgerows and keys, but a seedy underbelly harbors disturbing secrets.

Earnestly
Apr 24, 2010

Jazz hands!
Now we know why he's called Diaper Chris. He's a scaredy baby.

Centzon Totochtin
Jan 2, 2009
I really appreciate how the game over text uses the same font as GameStop's logo

Bemis
Jan 5, 2010
Loved to see the jump in heart rate there. We're finally seeing past the devil may care persona Diaper Chris has crafted for himself.

discworld is all I read
Apr 7, 2009

DAIJOUBU!! ... Daijoubu ?? ?
It seems I stumbled onto the spooky sequel to the game where dad manages to keep away his shame...but can it remain hidden forever?

Croccers
Jun 15, 2012
You might want to be wearing your fitbit for this:
http://www.pcgamer.com/swashbuckling-rpg-ravens-cry-is-being-re-named-and-re-released/
They're finishing and rereleasing Raven's Cry with "completely redone English voice acting."

judge reinhold
Jul 26, 2001
https://screen.yahoo.com/middle-aged-man-000000125.html

bhlaab
Feb 21, 2005

This episode of I Love Lucy is great
http://www.imdb.com/video/imdb/vi3955468057

judge reinhold
Jul 26, 2001

Worlds collide as barely-fair-use-edit "Pigsaw" from the Saw franchise captures Slenderman and challenges him to navigate his maze of copyrighted characters.

judge reinhold fucked around with this message at 16:22 on Oct 23, 2015

Pakled
Aug 6, 2011

WE ARE SMART
You guys making an Elian Gonzalez joke in another LP was much funnier than anything in the game itself.

anilEhilated
Feb 17, 2014

But I say fuck the rain.

Grimey Drawer
That just serves to open our eyes to the true horror of our age: memes.

Baron La Croix
Nov 2, 2010

rastah farah
sonnah maddah fah
Was that Amy Winehouse?

muike
Mar 16, 2011

ガチムチ セブン
You gotta reign tom in. hoagie is regional.

I recommend: longsandwich

Centzon Totochtin
Jan 2, 2009
Aw, the ending didn't have the little cartoon of Nanny Fine getting into bed with... rich british dude as the smooth sax ditty plays. Only 90's kids will get this! (or maybe particular syndication kids)

Bobbin Threadbare
Jan 2, 2009

I'm looking for a flock of urbanmechs.

muike posted:

You gotta reign tom in. hoagie is regional.

I recommend: longsandwich

I dunno, I've been to a hoagie place that was in a tiny town in central Minnesota.

coleman francis
Aug 8, 2007

Tap tap
The ketchup bottle
None will come
Then axolotl
Hair Elf
I kept waiting for spooky anime babes to come....but they never came.

Tippecanoe
Jan 26, 2011

This game was cool, but when are you going to play Obama Dragon?

bhlaab
Feb 21, 2005

ok so I know this thread isnt the most appropriate place to ask about this but i already told my parents and they actually started trying to talk to me about like medication so i definately cant go to the police about this even though jerry is like my best friend. just please believe me because its true i need advice on this real bad.

ive been friends with jerry since preschool. we're in hs now and we kind of grew up together. now ive always kind of been a slacker but jerry like never misses a day of school. except for when he got one of his livers removed in 5th grade he just never has, and even then I knew about it six months ahead of time. so when jerry missed two straight weeks of school and i didnt hear a peep from him i got really concerned, especially since ive always been close with his mother, at least as close as a 15 year old kid can be with his best friends mom without it being weird.

so the next saturday i ride my razor scooter over to jerrys house to see what's up. i ring the doorbell like 3 times but nobody answered. i know this is wrong but i was worried about jerry so i start to look into the windows and stuff and i see someone moving around in there. it kind of looks like jerrys dad but that doesnt make any sense because his father died when he was in 3rd grade. so theres just this strange guy laying on the couch of jerrys living room and since jerrys been gone for weeks my mind starts to panic i think "did this guy kill jerry and his mom" or something like that, i don't know, and i made a stupid choice i get it and i busted the window and jumped in saying "where the h*** is jerry! what did you do to him!"

but then i take a look at who is on the sofa. its jerry. but its not him too. his body is different. it was older and flabbier. and he didnt have a shirt on and i could see that where he had a scar from getting one of his livers removed, but he didn't have the scar. ok this is going to sound crazy but his dad had a very unique body shape, and i could swear... no nvm i dont want to think about it.
i tried asking jerry what is up and its like im not even there he just keeps saying "coffee" "coffee". it was like he was dead but could still talk. i tried everything, tears in my eyes though, i went home. thats when i tried to tell my parents and i even got them to go to to jerrys house with me but he wasnt there anymore. in fact all the furniture was there. my parents said he must have moved away, but i saw him. after a while i stopped pushing it because they started saying i had manic depression or worse.

so the only thing i could do was log onto aol and search for "coffee". i expected to just get a bunch of stuff about lattes and espressos and cafe crema and cappucinos and mocha and frappes, but the first result was actually a minecraft lets play on youtube. its weird that it was the first result because it had zero views but i clicked it and it didnt really give me a whole lot of information but it was sort of weird. i mean it was just a regular minecraft lets play by some assholes but like the quality was kind of strange. it was HD but also looked worse than 240p and the colors were off. this is going to sound strange but i saw colors in the video that ive never seen before. i'd link to the video but ive since tried to find it and couldnt. all i find is stuff about cafe au lait and affogato and turkish blend and cortado.

but ever since i watched it ive been feeling kind of hungry all the time. ive just been eating and eating. my dad says its part of depression but thats easy for him to say hes actually been losing weight really fast and he doesnt even work out.

you guys seem to know about spooky stuff so i hope you can help coffee and maybe i can find coffee what happened to jerry. thanks, ill try to stick around but im just coffee hungry

Vapor Moon
Feb 24, 2010

Neato!
The Human Font

Geo Restriction
Sorry! The content provider has not given us the rights to play this video in your location.

chiasaur11
Oct 22, 2012

bhlaab posted:

ok so I know this thread isnt the most appropriate place to ask about this but i already told my parents and they actually started trying to talk to me about like medication so i definately cant go to the police about this even though jerry is like my best friend. just please believe me because its true i need advice on this real bad.

ive been friends with jerry since preschool. we're in hs now and we kind of grew up together. now ive always kind of been a slacker but jerry like never misses a day of school. except for when he got one of his livers removed in 5th grade he just never has, and even then I knew about it six months ahead of time. so when jerry missed two straight weeks of school and i didnt hear a peep from him i got really concerned, especially since ive always been close with his mother, at least as close as a 15 year old kid can be with his best friends mom without it being weird.

so the next saturday i ride my razor scooter over to jerrys house to see what's up. i ring the doorbell like 3 times but nobody answered. i know this is wrong but i was worried about jerry so i start to look into the windows and stuff and i see someone moving around in there. it kind of looks like jerrys dad but that doesnt make any sense because his father died when he was in 3rd grade. so theres just this strange guy laying on the couch of jerrys living room and since jerrys been gone for weeks my mind starts to panic i think "did this guy kill jerry and his mom" or something like that, i don't know, and i made a stupid choice i get it and i busted the window and jumped in saying "where the h*** is jerry! what did you do to him!"

but then i take a look at who is on the sofa. its jerry. but its not him too. his body is different. it was older and flabbier. and he didnt have a shirt on and i could see that where he had a scar from getting one of his livers removed, but he didn't have the scar. ok this is going to sound crazy but his dad had a very unique body shape, and i could swear... no nvm i dont want to think about it.
i tried asking jerry what is up and its like im not even there he just keeps saying "coffee" "coffee". it was like he was dead but could still talk. i tried everything, tears in my eyes though, i went home. thats when i tried to tell my parents and i even got them to go to to jerrys house with me but he wasnt there anymore. in fact all the furniture was there. my parents said he must have moved away, but i saw him. after a while i stopped pushing it because they started saying i had manic depression or worse.

so the only thing i could do was log onto aol and search for "coffee". i expected to just get a bunch of stuff about lattes and espressos and cafe crema and cappucinos and mocha and frappes, but the first result was actually a minecraft lets play on youtube. its weird that it was the first result because it had zero views but i clicked it and it didnt really give me a whole lot of information but it was sort of weird. i mean it was just a regular minecraft lets play by some assholes but like the quality was kind of strange. it was HD but also looked worse than 240p and the colors were off. this is going to sound strange but i saw colors in the video that ive never seen before. i'd link to the video but ive since tried to find it and couldnt. all i find is stuff about cafe au lait and affogato and turkish blend and cortado.

but ever since i watched it ive been feeling kind of hungry all the time. ive just been eating and eating. my dad says its part of depression but thats easy for him to say hes actually been losing weight really fast and he doesnt even work out.

you guys seem to know about spooky stuff so i hope you can help coffee and maybe i can find coffee what happened to jerry. thanks, ill try to stick around but im just coffee hungry

Ha!

Classic Jerry.

Hatrocious
Jan 1, 2013

bhlaab posted:

loving Jerry.

judge reinhold
Jul 26, 2001

bhlaab posted:

me --><--rest of thread

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Seagull
Oct 9, 2012

give me a chip
sick meme, did you cut that section from the video?

• Locked thread