Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mak0rz
Aug 2, 2008

😎🐗🚬

Zanzibar Ham posted:

Aww man, I just found the perfect game for this great experiment, but it's too late. :(

Was expecting a link to The Night that Speaks.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zanzibar Ham
Mar 17, 2009

You giving me the cold shoulder? How cruel.

Grimey Drawer

Mak0rz posted:

Was expecting a link to The Night that Speaks.

That game looks like it might be good, which would mean it wouldn't work for the experiments.

Melaneus
Aug 24, 2007

Here to make your dreams and nightmares come true.
I'm very disappointed in you for putting that hundreds place zero in the experiment numbers. Disappointed since the very first one. Like a broken promise the instant it was made.

judge reinhold
Jul 26, 2001
To be fair, replaying the one that was in the subway 87 more times would yield the same results as playing 87 distinct horror games.

However I did learn so many things thanks to these games:
1. People are fearful of the idea of a killer named "Jeff".
2. People are afraid of the idea of a defective Windows executable.
3. David Eagle believes in human experimentation.

bhlaab
Feb 21, 2005

Found it!

edited

bhlaab fucked around with this message at 20:50 on Nov 5, 2015

judge reinhold
Jul 26, 2001

bhlaab posted:

Found it!

Oh yea good meme!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU