Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Striking Yak
Dec 31, 2012
Games like this confuse me. Whoever wrote it surely thought that it was good, but...how?

Best I can tell, the story goes:
  • We were a good family man, then one day we found suddenly a mysterious crypt and were possessed, which made us kill our family.
  • We're in Hell, which is a graveyard where our family is buried in individual crypts.
  • Now we're in a church, where there's a demon that somebody is trying to keep locked up/out, but also there's a satanic torture murder sacrifice dungeon.
  • A big open field where we choose between good or evil.
  • Redemption at last, everyone deserves a second chance.
There's half a dozen stories going on there and none of them went anywhere or had anything to do with anything. How does that go unnoticed?

Hope future games don't get too scary, or Diaper might need one!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Striking Yak
Dec 31, 2012
Seemed like it was self-aware. And it's free on Steam! I am pro-Clown House.

Clown House posted:

The game offers a small room and three clowns by far. Wait for Clown House 2 for a big mansion and more clowns!

Striking Yak
Dec 31, 2012

judge reinhold posted:

One of the most stress-inducing things of modern life is interviewing for a job. But not all is at it seems...

How did you already get the new season of Black Mirror?

Striking Yak
Dec 31, 2012
Did you hand over the Fitbit as well as the keyboard?

Striking Yak
Dec 31, 2012
This video took the Coffeemen to new levels of inability to solve basic puzzles. It's a meme game for children! And yet still the best game we've seen so far. I'm going to look up some of these scary stories now.

Were you meant to go back and talk to that kid? Or pick option 2? I think you guys just kept picking 3.

• Locked thread