Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dreissi
Feb 14, 2007

:dukedog:
College Slice

Sio posted:

hey Paradox you should fire HBS dev and serial harasser Tyler Carpenter and hire someone good instead, thanks

I did a quick google search and didn’t come up with anything for ‘HBS Tyler Carpenter harassment.’ Care to share some details?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dreissi
Feb 14, 2007

College Slice

Xerophyte posted:

Also, it's the same Cara Ellison who wrote this, with companion columns, and other mostly good words in various places. Should be a good match, I think.

I remember being bummed when she left RPS - her being on board to write for the sequel has me pretty excited for it.

Dreissi
Feb 14, 2007

College Slice

Tercio posted:

So Paradox isn't doing jack poo poo with the Prison Architect IP, yeah?

They acquired it, what, 2 months ago? Kind of a rush to judgement there.

Edit: I can grammar, I promise!

Dreissi fucked around with this message at 20:20 on Mar 28, 2019

Dreissi
Feb 14, 2007

College Slice

Kaza42 posted:

Well yeah, their armies got tied up trying to cross all the bridges without crossing a single one twice

...an Eulerian path joke?!

Dreissi
Feb 14, 2007

College Slice

Maenad posted:

Whoever recommended Iron Kingdom, thank you.

Not that I think it's ridiculous or anything, but has someone actually put out a theory on this in any detail? (Not that I'm used to historians talking in certainties.)

Yes this is known as the Kaiserreich Theory of Syndicalism. I think Jack Reed wrote a book about it?

Dreissi
Feb 14, 2007

College Slice

Edgar Allen Ho posted:

People's Republic of China GDP, 2019: 14.28 billion United States Dollars
United States of America GDP, 2019: 21.43 billion United States Dollars
Apple, gross profit, 2019: 55.25 billion United States Dollars

drat I'm glad Apple has no control over my life.

Please never edit this:homebrew:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dreissi
Feb 14, 2007

College Slice
I like V3 quite a bit, but it does feel weird to me I can farm most of the construction sector out with laissez faire selected but I still get to micromanage factory / industry production methods. Those should be managed by capitalists making deeply stupid choices.