Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Airspace
Nov 5, 2010

aardvaard posted:

"this game depicts this real life historical event in a way that is inaccurate, and some people take lessons on history from these games so maybe we should do something about that"

This shouldn't be Paradox's problem. Nor Disney's, nor Oliver Stone. If people are dumb enough to think HoI is a accurate depiction of WWII, that's not on Paradox to fix.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Airspace
Nov 5, 2010

Cynic Jester posted:

Also totally not a Warthog

(Scorpion, not Warthog, Warthog is a jeep)

Airspace
Nov 5, 2010

Cynic Jester posted:

Warthog behind the text.

Oh, there it is, oops. Sorry.

Airspace
Nov 5, 2010

Beefeater1980 posted:

Koei should have done the same instead of releasing lovely new editions of 3 Kingdoms in a world where CA has already done it better.

Have you actually played Koei's 3K games?

None of them are actually like TW3K.

Also subscriptions are bad for single-player games, hope that helps.

Airspace
Nov 5, 2010
I'll admit everything I've read about the theoretical EU sub has been 'only the sub from here on out' so if they do it and go the Xbox Game Pass (I can buy the expansions OR sub) then that's fine with me. I just spread my Paradox game-playing across time so I don't want to go 'oh, I want to play EU this month, I have to pay 15 dollars', which is what it sounds like to me.