Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

dublish
Oct 31, 2011

DrSunshine posted:

Is Ofaloaf the next Sid Meier??!

No, this is the President Donald J. Trump timeline.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dublish
Oct 31, 2011

unwantedplatypus posted:

I'm starting to think Johan is just a lovely game designer.

Still upset they picked a different platypus to be the company mascot?

dublish
Oct 31, 2011

Sinteres posted:

I think France is a great starter country because your immediate goal is completely obvious, and by the time you're done clearing up your back yard you're well positioned to do just about anything you want.

I tried to get my brother into the game a couple years ago with this argument. He took a 5 second look at all the menus, asked me who he should attack, and truce broke against England before 1444 was over. The coalition war against him was pretty hilarious.

dublish
Oct 31, 2011

It's good that they're looking for ways to mitigate the sticker shock issue of their current model, but I'm skeptical that subscriptions will result in an improvement. Fingers crossed.

dublish
Oct 31, 2011

Bloody Pom posted:

Have it so your current character's traits/skill levels chime in with extra text in event popups, Disco Elysium-style :getin:

My favorite is the Scholar option in EU4's comet event.

dublish
Oct 31, 2011

RabidWeasel posted:

all joking aside the mod was fun to play.

We found the guy who liked pirates.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dublish
Oct 31, 2011

Communist Walrus posted:

A new Sweden-only random event where its brightest minds flee to Aragon. -50% monarch point generation for 1000 years

400 year MTTH unless Sweden has formed Rome, then it drops to 1.