Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Funky Valentine
Feb 26, 2014

Dojyaa~an

Chomp8645 posted:

Wow, you don't know where Pontus was? *Points* Here, you buffoon, you simpleton, you loving clown.
I don't want to know about loving Pontus!!!!!!!

*jumps out window*

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Funky Valentine
Feb 26, 2014

Dojyaa~an

Load-bearing tabernacle.

Funky Valentine
Feb 26, 2014

Dojyaa~an

Victoria: East vs. West
Victoria The Masquerade 2
Victoria Goon Opinions
Victoria Enemy Unknown

Funky Valentine
Feb 26, 2014

Dojyaa~an

Steam cannot run on my circa-1993 CPU in my Windows 95 computer, why is Paradox leaving a vital and large consumer base like me behind???????

Funky Valentine
Feb 26, 2014

Dojyaa~an

The only ship designer in any game should be one where you control how loving cool your ship looks with no actual gameplay effect.

Funky Valentine
Feb 26, 2014

Dojyaa~an

I wish that in EU4 your loving heir would get married before he takes the throne.

Of course the dipshit that takes the throne at age 50 is unmarried and dies two years later, leading to Peasants' War, Pretenders, and Poland and Wallachia to destroy my army in one battle and ruining a hard-fought Byzantium campaign.

Funky Valentine
Feb 26, 2014

Dojyaa~an

What will we do without a guy with a Confederate flag avatar and Vicky 2 pop signature that describes him as "Rationalist, Atheist" complaining that the Norse portraits in CK2 aren't white enough?

Funky Valentine
Feb 26, 2014

Dojyaa~an

The real poo poo with nomads is to take your random-rear end turkic tribe and settle down in like central Italy.

Funky Valentine
Feb 26, 2014

Dojyaa~an

Prussia should only ever be yellow and Germany itself should only ever be toothpaste blue.

Funky Valentine
Feb 26, 2014

Dojyaa~an

East vs. West 2.

Funky Valentine
Feb 26, 2014

Dojyaa~an

Stellaris 2: Vampire the Masquerade

Funky Valentine
Feb 26, 2014

Dojyaa~an

The only shipbuilder games should have is one that only affects how loving sick your spaceships look.

Funky Valentine
Feb 26, 2014

Dojyaa~an

They're finally releasing that version of EU2 for DS.

Funky Valentine
Feb 26, 2014

Dojyaa~an

Dramicus posted:

Sorry I wasn't clear, I totally understand why HoI4 is popular, I just don't know why Paradox isn't going all-in on content for it.

I think the HoI team is like five people all together.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Funky Valentine
Feb 26, 2014

Dojyaa~an

Edgar Allen Ho posted:

Woah I’ve sussed it out, the next PDS title will be Campaign for North Africa: The Video Game

BUG FIX

- certain CPUs will no longer overheat and explode while calculating how much water the Italian army needs for pasta