Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

The Mantis
Jul 19, 2004

what is yall sayin?

quote:

For the alien creature designs we aim fairly high in terms of scope. We wanted as much variety as possible, and for the player to find many new aliens each new session they played. We have tried to make them as varied as possible, but there are of course some constraints. For instance, they all are sentient creatures who in the end were able to one way or another develop tools, technology and finally spaceships. So they probably have some sort of extremities with which to grab items, be it tentacles or fingers, but it is rather hard to get around this of you want to escape your planet.

sell outs.

not buying this "game" until I can wage war on limbless sea sponges who have no concept of space, war, or love.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Mantis
Jul 19, 2004

what is yall sayin?
What is the EU IV EXTREME EDITION?

The Mantis
Jul 19, 2004

what is yall sayin?

PleasingFungus posted:

What is your reaction to this image?

That's pretty much the answer to whether you'll like the game, I think.

(The thread is here.)

holy loving lol

The Mantis
Jul 19, 2004

what is yall sayin?

ZombieLenin posted:

Autocorrecting phone post. Sorry.

Edit

Pretty sure it was a Soviet film before it was an OS.

wooooooaaaaaah holy poo poo the 2002 Soderbergh piece is a remake?? thats nuts.

crazy Poles.

The Mantis
Jul 19, 2004

what is yall sayin?

quote:

In Eiyuu Senki - The World Conquest, the player finds himself in an alternate world populated with famous characters in history and legend - who all happen to be beautiful women - and must fight his way to world domination.

The Mantis
Jul 19, 2004

what is yall sayin?

mods please change my name to female hitler and make this my av, tia

The Mantis
Jul 19, 2004

what is yall sayin?

DrSunshine posted:

In the last desperate years of the war, the Germans refocused their tank designs from ever-larger monstrosities such as the Maus and Ratte, to ever-smaller ones, eventually culminating in an experimental design involving up to a million micro-tanks 6 cm long, controlled by remote control. It is believed that Nazi scientists even had plans for tanks the size of a human red blood cell, which would be capable of executing a Blitzkrieg against an enemy's immune system.

owns

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Mantis
Jul 19, 2004

what is yall sayin?
Stellaris dev diary on Music & Sound. Didn't see it posted yet. Probably because my eyes started bleeding from the counter chat.

https://forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/index.php?threads/stellaris-dev-diary-27-music-sound.916337/