Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

feller
Jul 5, 2006

Alchenar posted:

I think what sets Paradox games apart is that expansion is not necessarily the end goal, and in many games is often discouraged.

I think that’s true in only crusader kings.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

feller
Jul 5, 2006

Vichan posted:

The sequel to that one just came out as well!

Oh hell yeah

feller
Jul 5, 2006

Demon_Corsair posted:

This is what I struggle with in almost every paradox game. Dozens of different stats and modifiers and only a handful that are really impactful.

That’s better than all of them being impactful! If you’re struggling just look up the ones that matter and focus on them. And hope eu5 stays a lot more disciplined

feller
Jul 5, 2006

it will be road capacity and we'll all call it genius

feller
Jul 5, 2006

HerpicleOmnicron5 posted:

regardless of if sliders are good or not, this is a really lame and lovely jab at vicky 3 and is a real bad look

lmao

feller
Jul 5, 2006

reignonyourparade posted:

Actually, sliders good, hope this helps

feller
Jul 5, 2006

what in the world are you arguing about

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

feller
Jul 5, 2006

HerpicleOmnicron5 posted:

perhaps the solution lies outside of these two options. perhaps there is a much better way.