Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Philthy
Jan 28, 2003

Pillbug
This season has been really great so far. Loved the ending to this episode.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Philthy
Jan 28, 2003

Pillbug
I only like Phil and Carol and hope they both accidentally kill off the rest of the cast in hilarious ways.

Philthy
Jan 28, 2003

Pillbug
I really want these extras to all die.

Philthy
Jan 28, 2003

Pillbug
It was okay, but not as good as just Phil & Carol.

Philthy
Jan 28, 2003

Pillbug
At the very least they could move on to different places, run into new wacky hijinx along the way, maybe lose someone to doing something stupid, and finding someone else. Them all hanging out in one mansion together is kind of lazy. How about they try and take a huge yacht to Hawaii while running into his brother who ejected an escape capsule into the Pacific and get lost and end up on Easter Island then end up in South America and getting lost in the Amazon. Just go off the rails and have fun with an empty world.

Philthy fucked around with this message at 19:23 on Nov 9, 2015

Philthy
Jan 28, 2003

Pillbug
This episode had some great moments.

The bodylocker pop-lock'n had me in stitches.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lb08ewwocvk

Philthy fucked around with this message at 06:58 on Dec 14, 2015

Philthy
Jan 28, 2003

Pillbug
I'd probably last until I accidentally broke something or accidentally killed myself launching off a hairpin turn in a lambo. I'd find enough to do to keep me occupied. poo poo, I'd probably spend a month nosing around Area 51 just because I could. Well, depending if everything was electronically locked and no power means no access. Maybe try shooting doors open with tanks?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Philthy
Jan 28, 2003

Pillbug
Like where this show is finally going. They've gone off the rails enough to make it fun again.

Probably my favorite episode so far. That whole picnic scene had me laughing pretty hard.

I just wish he'd fix his half shave because it's annoying.

• Locked thread