Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Sexpansion
Mar 22, 2003

DELETED
looool the clone block.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Savage Cracker
Jul 21, 2010
They got the meta all wrong it looks like

stump collector
May 28, 2007
If this idiot didnt pick festival kassadin he'd be doing fine imo

Libertine
Jun 21, 2004

When I die, I hope they say I made the eSports industry a better place than I made millions of dollars.

Savage Cracker posted:

All you Krepo haters get out. I personally would like some updated information on killing the krugs most efficiently

"You gotta position at 12 o'clock, then 3 o'clock, then 6 o'clock and repeat to most efficiently distribute the attacks and not take too much return damage. Ah see, ah see there, yep he repeated after the half turn instead of the full turn. He lost some DPS up-time on the Krug. Not as cleanly as I would have done it when I was the key piece to a team that finished 7th places in NA LCS in Season 4."

stump collector
May 28, 2007
i wonder if origen is regretting their decision to skimp on support staff

Savage Cracker
Jul 21, 2010
Yeah it's one thing to pick a lot of late game. It's another to pick a lot of late game and no wave clear

Asema
Oct 2, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

exethan posted:

i wonder if origen is regretting their decision to skimp on support staff

no this is all a ploy to allow peke to come back like Hai and take them to worlds!

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

It's a little bit juvenile, but it's simple and it's timeless.

We let it be known that Schnorkles, for a snack, eats tiny pieces of shit.

You're picturing it and you're talking about it. That's a win in my book.
Origen looking unstoppable at IEM and then cratering this week is fun and good.

Libertine
Jun 21, 2004

When I die, I hope they say I made the eSports industry a better place than I made millions of dollars.
It's also good to see Forgiven making GBS threads on people instead of wanting to kill himself because he has to lane with Edward.

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.

Firebert posted:

Origen's drafting is loving atrocious lmao
Because coaches are USELESS :downs:

Luna Was Here
Mar 21, 2013

Lipstick Apathy
quick question for bizarro league, how are we handling teams with multiple players per position? For instance on NRG, Cris is starting but I have Impact fielded for this week? If I'm not supposed to do that I can throw someone else in his spot since he's in Flex but just wondering how we're treating that

henkman
Oct 8, 2008

Asema posted:

Did Origen always suck this bad or is it just first week jitters lmao

THey looked really good at worlds and IEM, but they look like dogshit this week

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

GET INTO DA CHOPPA posted:

Kreppo was cool when he was still a player and got asked to join in on panels ever so often. Now, he's a more awkward version of an unfunny city station radio dj.

i wish i wasn't too lazy to go back and quote me saying this was what was gonna happen when he got hired to cast

henkman
Oct 8, 2008
They need to Bench the French and Permit the Hermit

Mide
Jun 2, 2009
That's a sweet tie Prolly

henkman
Oct 8, 2008
A lot of these bans are questionable

Killed By Death
Jun 29, 2013

Getting 1v1'd by Betsy should just instantly end the game with a loss for your team

Luna Was Here
Mar 21, 2013

Lipstick Apathy
that could have been so much worse for G2 holy moly

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

Kindred ult is so good in pro play

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

It's a little bit juvenile, but it's simple and it's timeless.

We let it be known that Schnorkles, for a snack, eats tiny pieces of shit.

You're picturing it and you're talking about it. That's a win in my book.
What support play.

Wuxi
Apr 3, 2012

Fast forward 10 minutes - Who's going to kill Mundo?

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.
A great team fight ruined by quickshot commentary

Violently Car
Dec 2, 2007

You are now entering completely darkness
Shouldn't we have a new thread for a new season?

Post Alone
Mar 29, 2010

Wuxi posted:

I guess it doesn't matter if he just wanders off into the jungle to do nothing

Work Friend Keven
Oct 24, 2015

I'M A BIG STUPID IDIOT WHO GETS TRIGGERED FROM THE WORDS SPORTS BALL AND HAS SHIT OPINIONS ABOUT CARD GAMES. ALSO I SAID I WAS GOING TO QUIT HEARTHSTONE OUT OF SPITE OF A TAIWANESE WINNING THE CHAMPIONSHIP SO REPORT ME IF YOU SEE ME POST IN A HS THREAD

Wuxi posted:

Mundo may travel by his own will: no others may impede him.

Wuxi
Apr 3, 2012

Holy gently caress is this bad

Killed By Death
Jun 29, 2013

Hmm, yes, focus Tahm Kench and don't use Kindred ulti, good plan

Savage Cracker
Jul 21, 2010
How much dmg did Kikis tank in that baron fight before Emperor cleaned up ?

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

What a surprise, Emporer was pretty good all along! Trick is great though.

Libertine
Jun 21, 2004

Violently Car posted:

I think someone working on a mega OP but I can't remember who it was and yeah it's time for a new one.

If that person isn't up to it anymore I could give it a shot.

Kibner
Oct 21, 2008

Acguy Supremacy

Libertine posted:

I think someone working on a mega OP but I can't remember who it was and yeah it's time for a new one.

But then I'll have to update my bookmarks and poo poo.

Work Friend Keven
Oct 24, 2015

I'M A BIG STUPID IDIOT WHO GETS TRIGGERED FROM THE WORDS SPORTS BALL AND HAS SHIT OPINIONS ABOUT CARD GAMES. ALSO I SAID I WAS GOING TO QUIT HEARTHSTONE OUT OF SPITE OF A TAIWANESE WINNING THE CHAMPIONSHIP SO REPORT ME IF YOU SEE ME POST IN A HS THREAD
The new op should be a photo of Mundo and a memorial to all the slain greats from lcs past like rainman, chaox, Dyrus, the odd one, and of course Reginald

Manic_Misanthrope
Jul 1, 2010

So G2, UOL and H2K are the only undefeated teams? With Splyce, Giants and Origen going 0-2? Jeez.

Manic_Misanthrope fucked around with this message at 22:38 on Jan 15, 2016

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

Origen will probably bounce back, while G2 will probably be curbed and pushed to the middle soon (Because they play super aggressive and if there's one thing EU loves it's forcing one hour games)

Libertine
Jun 21, 2004

If rabidsquid can do an LPL write-up I can do an NA / EU / LCK write-up and put it together for a new OP. What kind of recent clever catch phrases would make a solid title?

Asema
Oct 2, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Violently Car posted:

This is still Preseason. New Season starts Saturday and the new thread should be up by then (maybe tonight!)

Libertine
Jun 21, 2004

Asema posted:

This is still Preseason. New Season starts Saturday and the new thread should be up by then (maybe tonight!)

Oh ok if you already got one cooked up sounds good

Asema
Oct 2, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Libertine posted:

Oh ok if you already got one cooked up sounds good

I don't please don't put off effort at my EU burn please

Libertine
Jun 21, 2004

Sorry I missed the joke cause I'm dumb.

I'll try to get one together and have it done by tomorrow. I do need help with LPL though because I haven't paid attention that poo poo at all in the offseason. I can write the others.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lHGSE0QUXn4&feature=youtu.be

This is the best/cheesiest thing ever.

• Locked thread