Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
tbp
Mar 1, 2008

DU WIRST NIEMALS ALLEINE MARSCHIEREN
I'm not racist, and I'm a good person. If you are, you're a bad person. Got a problem, whites?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CommieGIR
Aug 22, 2006

The blue glow is a feature, not a bug

Pillbug

tbp posted:

I'm not racist, and I'm a good person. If you are, you're a bad person. Got a problem, whites?

I'm glad we could have this talk.

RonJeremysBalzac
Jul 29, 2004
I'm not racist but

Quorum
Sep 24, 2014

REMIND ME AGAIN HOW THE LITTLE HORSE-SHAPED ONES MOVE?
This is silly, you've posted in D&D, this makes you very racist and also a communist. Sorry.

CommieGIR
Aug 22, 2006

Pillbug

Quorum posted:

This is silly, you've posted in D&D, this makes you very racist and also a communist. Sorry.

I thought that was TFR?

Rent-A-Cop
Oct 15, 2004

I posted my food for USPOL Thanksgiving!

I'm super racist, but it's a very niche racism.

I hate one guy in Romania because of his very specific ehtno-religious background.

Quorum
Sep 24, 2014

No, that makes you very racist and also a fascist. They're totally different.

Rent-A-Cop
Oct 15, 2004

Can I be racist and gay at the same time?

Does that make me a gaycist?

CommieGIR
Aug 22, 2006

Pillbug

Rent-A-Cop posted:

Good news!

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ernst_R%C3%B6hm

Quorum
Sep 24, 2014

Rent-A-Cop posted:

It is not only possible it is mandatory. When you get your dick-gobbling license they also require you to apply for a racism permit. (This is a formality because you should already have your racism permit; they're given out with social security cards.)

Gin and Juche
Apr 3, 2008

The Highest Judge of Paradise
Shiki Eiki
YAMAXANADU

RonJeremysBalzac posted:

I'm not racist but

Only registered members can see post attachments!

RonJeremysBalzac
Jul 29, 2004

Just for one day, the forums should automatically start every post with "I'm not racist, but " and see how that changes their perception of that statement.

RonJeremysBalzac fucked around with this message at 16:27 on Sep 29, 2015

Rent-A-Cop
Oct 15, 2004

I've got a Nacht der langen Messer for you if you know what I mean.

CommieGIR
Aug 22, 2006

Pillbug

RonJeremysBalzac posted:

Just for one day, the forums should automatically start every post with "I'm not racist, but " and see how that changes their perception of thier statement.

Doubt it would do much. Its still a good sign that nothing following will be worth reading.

Paint Crop Pro
Mar 22, 2007

Find someone who values you like Rick Spielman values 7th round picks.

I'm an equal opportunity racist. I hate everyone.

Asshole Businessman
Aug 8, 2007
I heart Donald Trump.
OP everyone has in-group/out-group thinking, if it's not race than it's something else

woke wedding drone
Jun 1, 2003

by exmarx
Fun Shoe
I'm not sure what you're going for here OP, but it's definitely racist.

OxySnake posted:

I'm an equal opportunity racist. I hate everyone.

Yes, I have worked with people who think they're clever as well.

Control Volume
Dec 31, 2008

I have an excellent variety of racial slurs for almost every race, but I don't have any good ones for white people, it's just stupid stuff like "cracker" or "whitey" or "milquetoast", if anyone could give me some good ones to round out my collection that would be pretty ace

Asshole Businessman
Aug 8, 2007
I heart Donald Trump.
The slur you are looking for is "racist"

Rent-A-Cop
Oct 15, 2004

Control Volume posted:

I have an excellent variety of racial slurs for almost every race, but I don't have any good ones for white people, it's just stupid stuff like "cracker" or "whitey" or "milquetoast", if anyone could give me some good ones to round out my collection that would be pretty ace
I really like "honky."

It's just fun to say!

Gin and Juche
Apr 3, 2008

Shiki Eiki
YAMAXANADU

SedanChair posted:

I'm not sure what you're going for here OP, but it's definitely racist.

Yes, I have worked with people who think they're clever as well.

*Item doesn't scan at checkout*

"Oh I guess it's free then, ha ha ha ha"

Gin and Juche
Apr 3, 2008

Shiki Eiki
YAMAXANADU

Rent-A-Cop posted:

I really like "honky."

It's just fun to say!

I feel the term was appropriated to reduce the children's morning clown tv show market.

Meme Emulator
Oct 4, 2000

RonJeremysBalzac posted:

Just for one day, the forums should automatically start every post with "I'm not racist, but " and see how that changes their perception of that statement.

Im not racist but..... I want to have sex with that anime babe.

Thump!
Nov 25, 2007

Look, fat, here's the fact, Kulak!

I'm not racist but I feel that the new Metal Gear Solid was a bit of a let down.

breadshaped
Apr 1, 2010

Soiled Meat

Thump! posted:

I'm not racist but I feel that the new Metal Gear Solid was a bit of a let down.

I wasn't happy with all the black people in it.

woke wedding drone
Jun 1, 2003

by exmarx
Fun Shoe
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z2u1bpXVGHE

Stanos
Sep 22, 2009

The best 57 in hockey.

Control Volume posted:

After some guy on twitter threw a hissy fit about being called 'mayonnaise boy', you might want to add that too.

tbp
Mar 1, 2008

I hate honkey fagg*ts.

Pantsuit
Oct 28, 2013

all white people are racist, op.

tbp
Mar 1, 2008

Pantsuit posted:

all white people are racist, op.

Good for me, then.

Control Volume
Dec 31, 2008

Stanos posted:

After some guy on twitter threw a hissy fit about being called 'mayonnaise boy', you might want to add that too.

poo poo that one's actually not half bad

Condiv
May 7, 2008

Sorry to undo the effort of paying a domestic abuser $10 to own this poster, but I am going to lose my dang mind if I keep seeing multiple posters who appear to be Baloogan.

With love,
a mod

Well now, that rascal Brer Fox hated Brer Rabbit on account of he was always cutting capers and bossing everyone around. So Brer Fox decided to capture and kill Brer Rabbit if it was the last thing he ever did! He thought and he thought until he came up with a plan. He would make a mayonnaise baby! Brer Fox went and got some mayonnaise and he mixed it with some white bread and he sculpted it into the figure of a cute little baby. Then he stuck a hat on the Mayonnaise Baby and sat her in the middle of the road.

Brer Fox hid himself in the bushes near the road and he waited and waited for Brer Rabbit to come along. At long last, he heard someone whistling and chuckling to himself, and he knew that Brer Rabbit was coming up over the hill. As he reached the top, Brer Rabbit spotted the cute little Mayonnaise Baby. Brer Rabbit was surprised. He stopped and stared at this strange creature. He had never seen anything like it before!

"Bonjour," said Brer Rabbit, doffing his hat. "Il fait beau aujourd'hui..."

The Mayonnaise Baby said nothing. Brer Fox laid low and grinned an evil grin.

Brer Rabbit tried again. "Et comment-allez vous aujourd'hui?"

The Mayonnaise Baby then screamed "speak american this is america dammit!!"

Brer Rabbit frowned. This strange creature was not very polite. It was beginning to make him mad.

tbp
Mar 1, 2008

Condiv posted:

Well now, that rascal Brer Fox hated Brer Rabbit on account of he was always cutting capers and bossing everyone around. So Brer Fox decided to capture and kill Brer Rabbit if it was the last thing he ever did! He thought and he thought until he came up with a plan. He would make a mayonnaise baby! Brer Fox went and got some mayonnaise and he mixed it with some white bread and he sculpted it into the figure of a cute little baby. Then he stuck a hat on the Mayonnaise Baby and sat her in the middle of the road.

Brer Fox hid himself in the bushes near the road and he waited and waited for Brer Rabbit to come along. At long last, he heard someone whistling and chuckling to himself, and he knew that Brer Rabbit was coming up over the hill. As he reached the top, Brer Rabbit spotted the cute little Mayonnaise Baby. Brer Rabbit was surprised. He stopped and stared at this strange creature. He had never seen anything like it before!

"Bonjour," said Brer Rabbit, doffing his hat. "Il fait beau aujourd'hui..."

The Mayonnaise Baby said nothing. Brer Fox laid low and grinned an evil grin.

Brer Rabbit tried again. "Et comment-allez vous aujourd'hui?"

The Mayonnaise Baby then screamed "speak american this is america dammit!!"

Brer Rabbit frowned. This strange creature was not very polite. It was beginning to make him mad.

Racist.

100 degrees Calcium
Jan 23, 2011

Have you considered that by calling me "racist", OP, that you have proven that YOU are in fact the real racist?

System Metternich
Feb 28, 2010

But what did he mean by that?

I just like car races, stop ruining my hobby's name! :(

JeffersonClay
Jun 17, 2003

by R. Guyovich
Everybody's racist. Saying "I'm not racist" just indicates you're unaware of your racism, and thus more racist than others.

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

I am more racist than I should be but I try not to be.

Rent-A-Cop posted:

I really like "honky."

It's just fun to say!

I also agree with this. Please can more people use honky in conversation because it is a funny word.

Guavanaut
Nov 27, 2009

Looking At Them Tittys
1969 - 1998

Toilet Rascal
I'm also not racist.

I'm glad that we can be not racist together.

Unlike some people.

Sagabal
Apr 24, 2010

Control Volume posted:

Recently I've been teaching everyone I know about the "cuck" meme. Cumskins get mad when you call them that.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wrestlepig
Feb 25, 2011

my mum says im cool

Toilet Rascal
what was wrong with cumskin

• Locked thread