Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
its all nice on rice
Nov 12, 2006

Sweet, Salty Goodness.

Buglord
Didn't really enjoy it when someone bought it for me. Doubt I'll enjoy it while it's F2P. Cupcake.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

its all nice on rice
Nov 12, 2006

Sweet, Salty Goodness.

Buglord
I was very drunk last week and decided to see what this game was like now that it's F2P. After launching the game, I was met with the authenticator screen. Said authenticator was paired with a phone I haven't had in forever. After a quick search, it's way too much effort to remove the authentication from an account.
It's as if the game itself was telling me not to play.

its all nice on rice
Nov 12, 2006

Sweet, Salty Goodness.

Buglord
I never spend a whole lot of time on it in most games, but I really liked the crafting in EQ2. Not sure what it's like right now, but for the time I played, the crafting was pretty fun.

its all nice on rice
Nov 12, 2006

Sweet, Salty Goodness.

Buglord
I would totally play an open world, roaming ARPG set in TES universe. I'd pay maybe $30-35 for the F2P.

Also, I went back to Wildstar and tried out the free 80. Holy poo poo this game is still so bad. I had no idea what I was doing or what was going on. Too much poo poo on the screen. Etc. Etc.

• Locked thread