Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
I heard this game is not good

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

Comrayn posted:

If you go on the wild star reddit it's all posts about how they're glad more people aren't playing and those who are trying and expect to actually be able to log in are entitled and it's a good thing they won't stay around.

Bitcoin the game?

loving lol

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
Let's all play this ironically

(Let's not)

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

KaneTW posted:

Yes? It's not real. It's literally a fictional creation, no one is hurt by it existing. I condemn actual real life pedo poo poo because it hurts people.

please shut the gently caress up

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

Stanley Pain posted:

So many things just happened I don't even know who or what to quote. :suicide:

lol

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

Blazing Zero posted:

im going to make a hamburger today

please outline your burger process

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
He didn't have any friends

Surprise

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

Anoia posted:

Their solution for the character select kick loop is... set your graphics to ultra low and then log in.

This loving game.

lol

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

LordSaturn posted:

Incredible, now the PSO2 goons are coming here to poo poo. Congratulations, Wildstar Thread, you're the toilet of the MMO HMO.

lol

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
i havent played PSO2 but i know its better than wildstar

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

Comrayn posted:

I'm playing on some asteroid where some weird old lady's husband is shipwrecked and apparently I need to wait for someone else to join before I can finish? I thought I was in some solo instance but apparently not, and after doing all this poo poo I have to wait for another chump to wonder in before I can finish it. I'm only level 6, who thought this was a good idea?

lol

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
I run my megaserver on a raspberry pi

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
rest in piss chinese version of bad game

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

CoffeeBooze posted:

Well, at least this dumpster fire has just about finished burning itself out. It was funny for a while but it is just sad watching the inevitable wave after wave of layoffs.

Someone on Reddit pointed out that Carbine has existed for 11 years as of next month. 11 loving years and all they have been able to produce is Wildstar. That is pretty remarkable.

lol, 11 years to make a copy of a game that came out in 2004 but SCIFI

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
IMO MMOs live and die by the state of their launch

if your launch is poo poo and things are broken, like....if you tell people a vital quest is broken so they should reroll, your game is dead

going F2P won't fix it

IMO you get one chance at a launch and it has to be solid

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
goo dluck

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

sword_man.gif posted: