Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
A. Beaverhausen
Nov 11, 2008

by R. Guyovich
Is there still no mechari themed stuff for housing? Are they still completely voiceless?

E: Just had to argue what a megaserver was . I hate the people who play this game.

A. Beaverhausen fucked around with this message at 16:25 on Sep 30, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A. Beaverhausen
Nov 11, 2008

by R. Guyovich

Rouncer posted:

Maybe you set the boob slider too far to the right and it unbalanced the server.

Naw. There's no dick slider and I couldn't make a new male character. It's just Carbine being lovely, something a surprising number of people in zone chat can't seem to admit.

A. Beaverhausen
Nov 11, 2008

by R. Guyovich
Huh, I haven't had to wait in a queue at all when logging in with a character I already made, and I've been playing a couple of days.

A. Beaverhausen
Nov 11, 2008

by R. Guyovich
Not to mention the absolutely constant disconnecting. It's unplayable right now. I really can't see NCSoft keeping this around another year.

A. Beaverhausen
Nov 11, 2008

by R. Guyovich
Forbes has a new article up on our MMO darling. Looks like the devs knew the game was too old in its hardcore thinking even before release.

A. Beaverhausen
Nov 11, 2008

by R. Guyovich
Yeah, the races really aren't that great. Still, if your going to be proportioned like a pin-up girl, might as well be a robot. :awesomelon:

A. Beaverhausen
Nov 11, 2008

by R. Guyovich
This isn't as bad as Archage :shrug:

A. Beaverhausen
Nov 11, 2008

by R. Guyovich
I'm not being slaughtered by forest spiders that for some loving reason had interrupt armor, so the games better, if only .001%

A. Beaverhausen
Nov 11, 2008

by R. Guyovich

Doctor Shitfaced posted:

:iceburn:

Edit: why the gently caress do we have this emote: :protogas:

Wildstar threads have a...history, shall we say.

A. Beaverhausen
Nov 11, 2008

by R. Guyovich

Magmarashi posted:

The quest 'The Dominion Did it' has been wholly uncompletable for at least a year now because a target is placed behind a door that cannot be opened, and a novels worth of reports about this have been created in all that time. It is the final quest step in an Episode.

Why isn't this #1 on the fix it list?

A. Beaverhausen
Nov 11, 2008

by R. Guyovich
So, was wildstars forums login credentials getting hacked last year ever a thing? I just checked leakedsource and apparently there was a breach or something.

A. Beaverhausen
Nov 11, 2008

by R. Guyovich

SolidSnakesBandana posted:

Meanwhile in an alternate universe, City of Heroes is seeing its most profitable year yet as superheros enter the mainstream fully and gain peak popularity.

I just wanted you to know I just read this and I became really sad. Jerk.

A. Beaverhausen
Nov 11, 2008

by R. Guyovich
I wonder how many people were playing city of heroes when it was axed?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A. Beaverhausen
Nov 11, 2008

by R. Guyovich

DeathSandwich posted:

The class system in Vanguard was absolutely the best thing about Vanguard. All the healers were unique and active, including a cloth casting blood mage who heals by nuking enemies and transferring the damage to your defensive targets and the disciple who had unique buffs tied to using their skills in certain orders and actually healed better by being active melee combatants rather than standing back and healing like a traditional healer. You also had neat twists on existing concepts like Necromancers being able to upgrade their pets stats and abilities via loot drops and Dread Knights having an extra resource in the form of all their attacks building a stacking general purpose combat debuff on the enemy that they could exploit for fun and profit.

Shame about everything else in that game though.

I want that blood mage healer. More mmos need to do unique classes

• Locked thread