Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
pertinent
Apr 3, 2009

Rasmussen posted:

Key's still good for a month of premium or whatever it's called I think. Retards were buying boxes en masse because I think you get extra stuff too.

I don't understand? They were waiting for the game to go f2p so they could spend money on it what???

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pertinent
Apr 3, 2009

Verranicus posted:

It's kind of stupid that subscribers don't get priority queue, and I think it would be something of a dream come true if a Wildstar dev came out and admitted they never actually had megaservers.

https://shop.wildstar-online.com/product/signatureMembership

This page says they do.

pertinent
Apr 3, 2009
I've played pvp since lvl 6 and I've been standing in the main city all this time, never going outside. Had to help a buddy kill an elite mob out in some place somewhere yesterday, and then after that I couldn't find my way back to town. Took me half an hour to get back because I never did the quest chain to get the main city recall skill. God damnit Wildstar.

pertinent
Apr 3, 2009
They should've just stuck with pong.

• Locked thread