Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Shadowlyger
Nov 5, 2009

ElvUI super fan at your service!

Ask me any and all questions about UI customization via PM

Rasmussen posted:

We just relaunched but sorry you can't make characters, known bug no eta.

Bananas.

:downsbravo: Well done, Carbine.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shadowlyger
Nov 5, 2009

Arthil posted:

I mean hell if they can get the servers to stop making GBS threads themselves it's honestly one of the better F2P options available.

No it's not.

Shadowlyger
Nov 5, 2009

Rhymenoserous posted:

Cyster, seriously not threadshitting here, but find the person who redid the rune system thought up this game and punch him/her in the throat. If it was you... well do it anyways. It's awful.

There ya go.

In fact, just punch the entire dev team in the throat while you're at it.

Shadowlyger
Nov 5, 2009

Byolante posted:

The things it does badly is accurately reporting your performance in a group setting, having a usable interface and producing new ideas instead of reheating the same old poo poo with a new paint job.

Seriously, it looks to me that almost literally every boss has that mechanic where you have to kill a bunch of adds before the boss uses Instant Wipe Attack.

Shadowlyger
Nov 5, 2009

Schubalts posted:

Lol if you actually think Wildstar had anything to with CoH.

It's running on CoH's old servers.

Shadowlyger
Nov 5, 2009

CoffeeBooze posted:

I wondering how many screaming fits and meltdown they had during those 453 attempts.

In fairness, probably a good half of those attempts are just feeling out the mechanics. For Fallen Avatar in particular, the way the fight works means you can transition to phase 2 without actually having a prayer of killing him, just to practice the phase 2 mechanics.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shadowlyger
Nov 5, 2009

Cao Ni Ma posted:

Aren't there like 20 people left in carbine? What the gently caress can a team that size develop now days, a phone game?

Looks up Dual Universe.

Being made by a team of 25, if I recall.

• Locked thread