Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Gildiss
Aug 24, 2010

Grimey Drawer

(Goons)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gildiss
Aug 24, 2010

Grimey Drawer

Miyari posted:

I'm sorry, but I don't want to turn the thread about this AMAZING GAME into a discussion of the differences between facial structure and features across the different races of humanity. I will apologize if my initial comment sounded racist, though. Believe me if you want, I don't care. The game's female avatars are technically offensive in more than enough other ways, but I guess the males don't have it much better. They're all just overzealous by design.

The proper term is 'Big Vietnam Face'

Gildiss
Aug 24, 2010

Grimey Drawer

Stanley Pain posted:

What I'm really outraged about are these loving queues.

Please don't gently caress the queue unless it is over 18.

Gildiss
Aug 24, 2010

Grimey Drawer
Here are the steps you need to take to log in if you are having problems.

1. Kill you are self.

Gildiss
Aug 24, 2010

Grimey Drawer

Cythereal posted:

I'm giving it a try because it's free. I did not and will not pay money for Wildstar.

Normal people value their time.

Gildiss
Aug 24, 2010

Grimey Drawer
Cyster you should for real be updating your resume this time.

Gildiss
Aug 24, 2010

Grimey Drawer

Lant posted:

Also brain damaged dumb idiot fuckers.

Gildiss
Aug 24, 2010

Grimey Drawer

Tarranon posted:

woah.....good av, friend

Thanks. I like to have at least 1 good thing in my posts and most of the time it is just the av. Unlike Wildstar which has nothing good.

Gildiss
Aug 24, 2010

Grimey Drawer

Magmarashi posted:

All MMOs are bad pack it up kids

Gildiss
Aug 24, 2010

Grimey Drawer

RagnarokZ posted:

Stockholm Syndrome is a horible thing to behold.

Turn that sunk cost into a submarine!

Gildiss
Aug 24, 2010

Grimey Drawer

Snatch Duster posted:

lol what a poo poo nerd playing a poo poo game

Wildstar is bad and always will be bad, if you can't accept that then lol

Lots of game threads have joke titles!

*Lists 3 incredibly lovely and bad games.*

Gildiss
Aug 24, 2010

Grimey Drawer

AbrahamLincolnLog posted:

I personally think that raiding is fun as poo poo, but I don't like being treated like garbage because I can't do Normal every week. :shrug:

It's incredibly discouraging to skip raiding for a month because of work/life/whatever, then come back and find out I do half of everyone else's DPS because they have tier, which is now unobtainable for me, because there's no way to get it except do normal.

MoP's system was perfectly fine. If I missed raiding for a while? Whatever, just go do LFR for a bit. Boring, yeah, but it would give me gear that was just competitive enough to where I could enjoy playing in Normal.

Goddamn, that sounds... So fun!

Gildiss
Aug 24, 2010

Grimey Drawer

The Chairman posted:

I managed to get into a Warplot around launch by tagging along with a guild that was looking for a few people to fill out their warplots team. The match was an unplayable mess of particles and telegraphs that drove FPS into single digits -- if you've done the 10v10 PVP, 40v40 is exponentially worse. My team got routed in about 5 minutes; the guild lost a significant amount of money on destroyed warplots equipment and disbanded.

Baking cupcakes 40 at a time.

Gildiss
Aug 24, 2010

Grimey Drawer

Mr. Neutron posted:

Basically MMOs are terrible don't play them.

Gildiss
Aug 24, 2010

Grimey Drawer

Byolante posted:

From the people I know who were doing it, they were badly understaffed and Carbine just flat out ignored their tickets most of the time.

If you have ever had to work with QA you'd probably do the same. They're not people, like us.

Gildiss
Aug 24, 2010

Grimey Drawer
Don't play this stupid loving game you cocksuckers.
Goddamn.

Gildiss
Aug 24, 2010

Grimey Drawer

John Dyne posted:

If I u know NH it I'd VA u,do u known UK for youiiiu Andi,,f

The brain tumor that caused John Dyne to install and play Wildstar is finally coming to take it's final toll.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gildiss
Aug 24, 2010

Grimey Drawer

CrashCat posted:

"Still going" is a bit of an exaggeration, to be honest

Wildstar is Strong and Stable.

• Locked thread