Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Zil
Jun 4, 2011

Satanically Summoned Citrus

CoffeeBooze posted:

Even worse, imagine being one of the people stuck working for him.

Then imagine the great feeling of seeing an email from your Board of Directors that they have fired him.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zil
Jun 4, 2011

Oh Snapple! posted:

For real though if you heard "vanilla WoW" used as an example of what they wanted this game to be and didn't immediately start backing off you a drat fool.

But have you seen Warplots? :v:

Zil
Jun 4, 2011

Mr. Neutron posted:

I am pretty certain Titan, whatever it was meant to be, was much closer to Destiny than to WoW.

You would be right. The arena PVP portion is what was cut out and turned into Overwatch.

Zil
Jun 4, 2011

CoffeeBooze posted:

Itll be a f2p MOBA calling it now.

Collectible card game combined with a MOBA. Though will have attunement quests for some reason.

Zil
Jun 4, 2011

Da Mott Man posted:

Don't mind me while I crash the server and corrupt the database.

But think about how much database processing/storage they saved by not using a signed int. Or any kind of error correction on AH transactions.

Zil
Jun 4, 2011

Abroham Lincoln posted:

I'm not sure if this, the bad MMO thread, has ever brought up the Firefall and Ember debacle or not, but Mark Kern is one desperate motherfucker. I saw this in my spam folder:

Mass PMing people who have accounts on the old Firefall forums to try and get them to play his successor to his own failed game. :psyduck:

Tell him you won't play until you see the Vanilla servers he supposedly brokered with Blizzard. You know, just keep reminding him of all the failure.

Zil
Jun 4, 2011

Alright, going to make sure to include that article in any future taunting of Kern. Also going to use it against the vanilla server spergs as well.

Zil
Jun 4, 2011

Wildstar MOBA

Zil
Jun 4, 2011

OWLS! posted:

The combat in wildstar was fun.

Just give me a randomized dungeon crawler with a PVP arena with that combat system and gently caress everything else.

So warplots?

Speaking of which, are there actually any recordings of one being done? Or is it a case of done once by poopsockers and never again by anyone.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zil
Jun 4, 2011

Minrad posted:

It's still not dead. Why isn't it dead? What keeps this garbage heap perpetually burning?

They just had a double xp weekend.

They must of nabbed some pretty deep pocketed whales.

• Locked thread