Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Despera
Jun 6, 2011
Why even touch the game other to bitch about its hilarious incompetence?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Despera
Jun 6, 2011
Don't get mad just because someone wants to hate play this differently than you are hate playing it.

Despera
Jun 6, 2011

Comrayn posted:

There must be some mod on reddit deleting everything negative because there is just no way they are this happy about the game. It's ok for servers to be constantly broken, pvp server population is healthy, the game is good, etc. On the plus side they currently have less obvious pedos posting than in this thread!

You check out the O forums? Place is a loving mess.

Despera
Jun 6, 2011

retpocileh posted:

So what makes this game so bad? I looked up a video on youtube and it seems kind of fun https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PdAntKMOTcM

:allears:

Despera
Jun 6, 2011
Christ stfu about pedo poo poo. I'm sure getting mad will accomplish much

Despera
Jun 6, 2011
Well the cupcake lingo would make more sense

Despera
Jun 6, 2011
SWTOR F2P was vindictive with the things you had to shell out cash for.

Despera
Jun 6, 2011
There's no way those posts aren't by nc soft employees

Despera
Jun 6, 2011
Did they kill the game yet?

Despera
Jun 6, 2011
Man I'd kill for some long form expose, documentary film about how the disaster named wildstar went down.

Despera
Jun 6, 2011

Byolante posted:

raiding is fine, you can clear the raids in 2 hours fine. Never mythic raid tho. Its like the difference between weed and injecting pcp into your dick.

You make it sound awesome

Despera
Jun 6, 2011

Rhymenoserous posted:

Jesus, this guys going to be eating a divorce. "Oh my baby is crying VIDEO GAME BITCH."

Well it will be a great e/n post

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Despera
Jun 6, 2011

Minrad posted:

If you remember Invective from a few pages back, the Wildstar raiding guild gone to WoW that had some drama over members immediately ditching for better raids, apparently their guild blew up entirely a month ago.

https://www.reddit.com/r/wow/comments/6lbyhf/did_invective_disband/

lol

RIP invective: 2017-2017, Did Not Finish

Oh god thank you for this post

• Locked thread