Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
KaneTW
Dec 2, 2011

RottenK posted:

careful with talking about elin, you might summon that pedophile from the ffxiv guild

*teleportation sound*

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

KaneTW
Dec 2, 2011

Kimsemus posted:

So what's the story behind this? Because we got our AA pedo banned forever.

I posted that I like Elin some time ago, someone dug a bunch of those posts out recently and posted them in various threads, goons were goons. Look in the previous Wildstar thread if you care.

KaneTW
Dec 2, 2011

Stanley Pain posted:

I'm pretty sure you said that being a pedo is bad but graphicall representation of said pedo things is A-OK. :thumbsup: ... So Please Kill Yourself.

Yes? It's not real. It's literally a fictional creation, no one is hurt by it existing. I condemn actual real life pedo poo poo because it hurts people.

KaneTW
Dec 2, 2011

Stanley Pain posted:

:stonklol:

So you're ok with depictions of children getting raped, as long as it's not real?

Me? Personally, no, that makes me hella uncomfortable. But just because I don't like a thing doesn't mean it should be forbidden.

quote:

Or the over sexualization of a character that looks like a child (Elin, etc)

I don't have an issue with that, and I posted that several times already.

KaneTW
Dec 2, 2011

It's a garbage F2P mmo whose literally only appeal is basically rear end and tits.

• Locked thread