Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Grogsy
Feb 8, 2013

Some friends decided to play so I thought of making a new character cause I remember the battlegrounds being quite fun (at least at lower levels). I basically only leveled through pvp. Not being able to do that, I decided to log into my existing character...who had all his gear removed.

Apparently they decided to remove all crafted pvp gear. And give you some vouchers you can exchange for new gear. Which doesn't have pvp stats on them. They didn't remove the stat, it's still on pvp gear you get from vendors, just not on the one you get from vouchers.

Oh, and some of the non pvp gear I got from the vouches was to high a level for me to equip :suicide:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Grogsy
Feb 8, 2013

Unguided posted:

Let's not forget the "they have adult minds" argument was used as well.

It doesn't make sense though, a normal person, would have let it go by now. Why argue, from locked thread to locked thread so passionately about something like this? There has to be some other history here. Did this struck a nerve? Did you do something?

Grogsy
Feb 8, 2013

Apparently when you login and get into a queue, you can click on change realm, select your realm again, and skip the queue...

• Locked thread