Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Happy Sisyphus
Nov 13, 2013

You take the blue paarp - the story ends, you wake up in your bed and believe whatever you want to believe. You take the red paarp - you stay in pre-alpha, and I show you how deep the sperg wallet goes.

Has anyone been filming for the past couple of years at Carbine? I would like to see a documentary about how this happened

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Happy Sisyphus
Nov 13, 2013

You take the blue paarp - the story ends, you wake up in your bed and believe whatever you want to believe. You take the red paarp - you stay in pre-alpha, and I show you how deep the sperg wallet goes.

I uninstalled see you all next trainwreck

Happy Sisyphus
Nov 13, 2013

Verranicus posted:

You'll be back.

I'm back

Happy Sisyphus
Nov 13, 2013

Is the ratio of posts shifting, a worrying number of posts coming in seem to be from people playing the game just for fun or something

edit: this post is unironic

Happy Sisyphus fucked around with this message at 08:31 on Oct 11, 2015

Happy Sisyphus
Nov 13, 2013

Pesterchum posted:

It gets even crazier than that (unless it's a lie, who knows). From what I heard the people that went on to be developing Warplots heard about it the same time we did: When one of the higher ups announced it randomly at a convention somewhere. Spur of the moment, no planning or preparation whatsoever. There wasn't a warplot team or anything, someone just decided it sounded like a good idea so let's run with it.

i dont have any experience but imo thats a bad way to design a game

• Locked thread