Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Kimsemus
Dec 4, 2013

by Reene
Toilet Rascal
I had this piece of poo poo installed from when I bought the game when it came out and was filled with disappointment.

Tried creating a character on the NA PVE server, will not actually load once I hit Enter Game.

So basically this game is as hosed as it has always been.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kimsemus
Dec 4, 2013

by Reene
Toilet Rascal

Grogsy posted:

Some friends decided to play so I thought of making a new character cause I remember the battlegrounds being quite fun (at least at lower levels). I basically only leveled through pvp. Not being able to do that, I decided to log into my existing character...who had all his gear removed.

Apparently they decided to remove all crafted pvp gear. And give you some vouchers you can exchange for new gear. Which doesn't have pvp stats on them. They didn't remove the stat, it's still on pvp gear you get from vendors, just not on the one you get from vouchers.

Oh, and some of the non pvp gear I got from the vouches was to high a level for me to equip :suicide:

I couldn't get past the login screen, the game literally won't let you make a new character. I'm sure I'm just doing it wrong, I heard Wildstar's PVE content was really hard.

Kimsemus
Dec 4, 2013

by Reene
Toilet Rascal

RottenK posted:

careful with talking about elin, you might summon that pedophile from the ffxiv guild

So what's the story behind this? Because we got our AA pedo banned forever.

Kimsemus
Dec 4, 2013

by Reene
Toilet Rascal

Stanley Pain posted:

I'm pretty sure you said that being a pedo is bad but graphicall representation of said pedo things is A-OK. :thumbsup: ... So Please Kill Yourself.

When we slay one pedo, another rises to take his place. Such is the way of the sith goon pedos.

KaneTW posted:

Yes? It's not real. It's literally a fictional creation, no one is hurt by it existing. I condemn actual real life pedo poo poo because it hurts people.

:yikes:

Kimsemus fucked around with this message at 18:08 on Oct 1, 2015

Kimsemus
Dec 4, 2013

by Reene
Toilet Rascal

Verranicus posted:

Goons who randomly bring up pedogoons so they have something to get outraged over in unrelated threads are worse than pedogoons themselves.

Counterpoint: Rightfully shaming people who fantasize about loving children is probably not worse than wanting to gently caress children. :wooper:

Kimsemus
Dec 4, 2013

by Reene
Toilet Rascal
In unrelated news -- Wildstar is still eating itself alive.

If it wasn't NCsoft, I would almost imagine a company that was converting their game to F2P would consider making sure the server infrastructure could handle it.

Welp.

Kimsemus
Dec 4, 2013

by Reene
Toilet Rascal
I was able to log into the PVP server briefly, PVE one where all the actual people are still seems to be a shipwreck.

Kimsemus
Dec 4, 2013

by Reene
Toilet Rascal

Commissar Budgie posted:

You can queue as solo and do it pretty easily on your own if you want.

Why isn't this the default option?

Kimsemus
Dec 4, 2013

by Reene
Toilet Rascal

Stanley Pain posted:

Levelling PVP gear was nerfed. 1/2 the stats now compared to the pieces I already bought. LOL.

Are you serious? Why the gently caress did they do that?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kimsemus
Dec 4, 2013

by Reene
Toilet Rascal

The Chairman posted:

People who can't, for whatever reason, buy Ncoins in-game are being directed by Carbine to buy them from Amazon instead. However, those Amazon codes are set up by NCsoft so that they only can be redeemed if you have at least one active Aion or Lineage II character. So, Carbine's solution: download Aion and make a character there first.

Just when you thought it couldn't get any better -- it does.

• Locked thread