Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Stanley Pain
Jun 16, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Got to level 30 via pvp only. Now the gear disparity really starts to shine. Thanks Wildstar for the 26ish hours of "fun" you provided.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stanley Pain
Jun 16, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

Holyshoot posted:

Still waiting on screenshots of you trolling trade chat :colbert:

(I think it was you who did that)

Not gonna happen now since I uninstalled :p

Stanley Pain
Jun 16, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

Farg posted:

is the pvp at all balanced or is one or more classes still stupidly powerful

Gear trumps everything once you hit lvl 30+.

Stanley Pain
Jun 16, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

Bird Law posted:

I'd considered rolling up a Dominion alt anyway, is there an established goon guild over there?

This is a dead game.

Stanley Pain
Jun 16, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

Berious posted:

There's a switch in my brain that instantly goes "this game sucks" as soon as something seems like an obligation, even if i had been happily doing it for hours before. Enjoying a game is all about fooling that switch.

This is actually a normal reaction, please keep on keeping on :)

Stanley Pain
Jun 16, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

mike12345 posted:

Raiding with a bi-polar tank is called "legendary mythic". Casual.

All of which falls under the Autism Spectrum :nyan:

Stanley Pain
Jun 16, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

Anoia posted:

Oh, and bouncy oily titties is the other thing BnS has.

It almost has that market on lock down without going supremely over the top like that other MMO that has the super scantily glad girls on the gently caress bikes.

Stanley Pain
Jun 16, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

CoffeeBooze posted:

I really dont get the hype for Dragon's Dogma. It had an ok combat system, the "climb on bosses" gimmick would have been more interesting if you didnt spend most of your climbing time trying to get the camera not to get stuck on a tree/column/wall/etc or having your dude bug out and not be able to climb from the boss's arm to its body or some other nonsense and the plot was absolutely horrid. The class system was neat though and pawns were super cool so I definitely give it that. It was a pretty mediocre game with a really interesting gimmick in the form of pawns.

I weep for your inability to have fun :(

Stanley Pain
Jun 16, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
I'm one of those weird people that enjoyed Vanguard.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stanley Pain
Jun 16, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

Babe Magnet posted:

yeah goon mmo drama owns

This is the only reason to pay for / play a MMO at launch with goons. The ROI in laughs is pretty stellar.

• Locked thread