Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mattavist
May 24, 2003

I logged in and got to see my sweet treehouse again!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mattavist
May 24, 2003

It's cool that you move faster since you don't have to hold shift to sprint, but running around my house and sliding around a lot everywhere as I turn is actually really disorienting.

Also there's a lot of move speed buffs in the starter zones once you land on the planet, it feels like you're rocketing around at light speed.

Mattavist
May 24, 2003

But degrees are an arbitrary measure, circles have infinite sides and therefore there should be infinite stats.

Mattavist
May 24, 2003

imgay posted:

I see the correlations between ff14 and wildstar. Both are poo poo games that had to be relaunched

Wildstar didn't relaunch though.

Mattavist
May 24, 2003

Holyshoot posted:

So everyone's life is to busy to block out 3 hours for anything? My roommate plays softball with his work every Thursday night for 3 hours or so. That's a team of 15-20 people doing something where they rely on the other person. Is he not a well adjusted adult?

Yes there is a big difference between a social physical activity and raiding. Not saying you can't raid and be a well adjusted adult but the odds are against it.

Mattavist
May 24, 2003

There's a bit of a difference between "sells well" and "still played by 2700 53 year olds".

Mattavist
May 24, 2003

Meskhenet posted:

We both end up going down. So we are sitting there throwing rocks at one another. He does that go invisible and port away thing i think they have, so im sitting there watching my hp drop.
It gets to within 1 click, i take my hands off the keyboard and start 'fuuuu' and bam, i pop back up. My summon then comes running back for god knows where.

Exciting stuff.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mattavist
May 24, 2003

That doesn't seem that crazy, there's a few goons in the GW2 thread that seem proud of spending like $10k on Guild Wars 2, an actually kinda sorta almost good game.

• Locked thread