Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Zombies magazine
Oct 17, 2005

Firmly grasp the :kazooieass:

Everything's real laggy.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zombies magazine
Oct 17, 2005

Stanley Pain posted:

LOL AMP unlocks weren't like this before? WOW. Hardcore Talent Trees indeed. I can't imagine having to hunt down mobs or NPCs, etc to unlock those.

It was just the last ring of AMP abilities, and most of them were buyable from rep vendors that, provided you quested to level, you'd already have the rep for. Some of them (in particular a spellslinger one) were pretty rare drops and as such cost a billion plat.

Zombies magazine
Oct 17, 2005

Bombogenesis posted:

Trigger fingers I think it was. I don't remember exactly what it does but at the time it was basically required for raiding I think. It was absurdly rare, to the point a lot of people were convinced it was bugged to not even drop at all.

That's the one. It was just a huge damage buff iirc.

Zombies magazine
Oct 17, 2005

Verranicus posted:

Oh my god, the PVP is so bad. Nothing feels like it does any damage.

It's almost like every MMO that isn't purely made for pvp has awful pvp. :shrug:

Zombies magazine
Oct 17, 2005

Verranicus posted:

I like the PVP in WoW and FFXIV.

I'm sorry.

Zombies magazine
Oct 17, 2005

Kuai posted:

i installed an addon to tell me where to go to quests and now i have 10+ lazer lines shooting out of my character at all times.

Every single quest addon is horrific. That goes for all MMOs, but this one is a special kind of bad.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zombies magazine
Oct 17, 2005

Holy poo poo he just HAD to shoe-horn some anti-feminism poo poo in there at the end. That's loving hilarious.

• Locked thread