Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Crazyweasel
Oct 29, 2006
lazy

Stupid mobile posting has lost a couple of my attempts at a post here but my short thing is that the people commenting on the hatred are so right.

I live in an area that is incredibly white and the closest things to foreigners are Hispanics a state over, and it was crazy the hatred that 9/11 spun up and turned a lot of good people kinda nutty and aggressive as they listened to Imus in the morning, O'Reilly on midday radio, then on O'Reilly on TV at night.

Similar to a previous poster, my dad would just like, randomly comment on killing "fuckin Muslims" or swearing at tv personalities whenever not-Fox News was on the tube. Really bizarre stuff.

And now its just turned into drummed up fear for China and N. Korea. Although I see the adults in my life as intelligent and level headed pre 9/11, they probably had choice opinion about the Soviets I didn't get to hear (born in '88).

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread