Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Alterian
Jan 28, 2003

I was in college but living at home and commuting in NY (western NY, not close to the city) and my boyfriend and the time lived in NYC as a paramedic. It was not a good day. I couldn't reach him on the phone for the longest time because most of the phone lines were too full. He was ok and he helped out in the search and rescue. We broke up about a year later and I ended up dating someone else I was friends with at the time of 9/11 who happened to be in the Army Reserve and because of 9/11 he got sent overseas to Iraq for a year shortly after we started dating at the start of the war. That was also a hard time. I ended up marrying him and we're still together. My late teens/early 20's was a stressful time for me dating-wise.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread