Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Deep Thought
Mar 7, 2005
I was at school when 9/11 happened. I came home and saw it on the TV. I forced myself to shed a tear by visualising an imaginary dog that might've died on the plane. I wanted to be seen as compassionate at this cataclysmic moment but I wasn't feeling much watching the footage.

The next day my peers were making airplane noises and running into each other. I told them to be considerate and thankful that they weren't on those planes. One proto-truther idiot laughed and told me "Dad says jet fuel can't melt steel beams". Well I have no idea what his dad did for a living, but it can't have been physics or chemistry. Then he, his brother and their idiot pals started running round me in a circle making 'Neeeeerrrr'-like airplane noises with their arms flapping out, occasionally bumping into me until I started to cry. The same thing happened with 7/7 except with buses.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread