Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Geemer
Nov 4, 2010

This subforum is more for hardware tech support, but you should be able to get what you want to do in Excel by splitting the date/time column into separate columns for date and time. There's plenty of guides for this online and the help feature in Office is actually pretty drat good.

Afterwards you can just make every day into a line for the graph and it should show them over each other. The amount of data points being different shouldn't matter too much.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Geemer
Nov 4, 2010

therattle posted:

The issue is that there is not a consistent set of x-axis values as the times vary per day.

By splitting date and time I suppose that the date would become the series label and the time the x axis values? I'll give that a try. Thanks.

That's what I meant, yes. The x-axis can be changed manually to just show the full span of a day, the data points will automatically move to the right spots. I'd throw a quick and dirty formula set up, but I'm on a different language version of Excel and function names are wildly and hilariously translated.

And, as Alereon said, there is probably software that can do this for you already. Doesn't the glucose meter's manufacturer have anything to download?

• Locked thread