Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
INCHI DICKARI
Aug 23, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
So that's what a good day looks like in my world, basically :v:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ferremit
Sep 14, 2007
if I haven't posted about MY LANDCRUISER yet, check my bullbars for kangaroo prints

kimbo305 posted:

A coupla pictures --
super nice Land Cruiser outside the AM dealer:

They work on a variety of vintage cars and have a Ferrari tech, hence why I was there.

I suppose somebody has to get this plate:

Bonus car in background, which I didn't notice when I snapped it.

Yeah, when I sold the Vette, I was like, well, at least I don't have to be that guy in his 30s with the Corvette any more.

Its always interesting to see you guys gushing over old 40 series landcruisers- they pretty much blend into the background here along with the hundreds of thousands of other landcruisers running around!

Spose its like seeing a big dodge ram or GMC pickup running around Australia. Then we just think that the owners got a small penis.

Fo3
Feb 14, 2004

RAAAAARGH!!!! GIFT CARDS ARE FUCKING RETARDED!!!!

(I need a hug)
gently caress you October, you sucked!

• Locked thread