Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
manyak
Jan 26, 2006

Josuke Higashikata posted:

Because I'd like to think that people aren't so silly as to give a bunch of money to a dude who makes a whole bunch more than most people.

Something about not losing faith in humanity.

Im pretty sure the retards who stream video games on Twitch full time as their job probably make more than Mighty mouse

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

david carmichael
Oct 28, 2011

manyak posted:

Im pretty sure the retards who stream video games on Twitch full time as their job probably make more than Mighty mouse

i don't even like video games but: good.

manyak
Jan 26, 2006

david carmichael posted:

i don't even like video games but: good.

Why is it good?

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

Even though MM is definitely earning way less than other champs and regular fighters it is bad for him to make money from something that is not fighting. Just disgusting stuff. Also fighter product endorsements are wrong.

raingwc
Feb 28, 2008

manyak posted:

Why is it good?

Having the opportunity to make money doing what you love? Sounds fantastic to me.

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

"I was being quiet and trying to be a good boy but he dialed the right combination to open the throw-down vault and it was on."

"Walter Foxx is ten times brighter than your bulb at the bottom of the tree merry xmas"
This fall, Tim Kennedy is... HUNTING HITLER

david carmichael
Oct 28, 2011

manyak posted:

Why is it good?

because the concept made me laugh, which is more emotion than mighty mouse has ever evoked from me

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
i'm trying to sneak around
but i'm dummy thicc
and the clap of my ass cheeks
keeps alerting the guards!
Copy I have the bathroom window in my sights command

Roger that Ken Doll, the Fuhrer should be getting up off of the toilet in approximately 30 seconds

*40 seconds passes*

*tim shoots himself*

david carmichael
Oct 28, 2011
to be honest mccall/johnson I was an incredible fight that was really entertaining. but since then it was pretty much the same as listening to someone talk about their wow raids or whatever

Bubba Smith
Sep 27, 2004

Is tonight the greatest moment in Dominick Cruz's life?

No.

The greatest moment in my life was realizing that I didn't need a belt to be happy.

raingwc posted:

Having the opportunity to make money doing what you love? Sounds fantastic to me.

I don't think it's that, I think it was that video game streamers are making far more money than Mighty Mouse: a guy who is one of the best in the world at what he does but because he isn't tall enough to get on most carnival rides nobody gives a poo poo about him.

Le Saboteur
Dec 5, 2007

I hear you wish to ball, adventurer..

He'll teach that fucker how to fold a flag proper.

manyak
Jan 26, 2006

david carmichael posted:

because the concept made me laugh, which is more emotion than mighty mouse has ever evoked from me

Fair enough

-Atom-
Sep 13, 2003

Contrarian Dick

Bad At Everything

hate on this dorks

Skip My Posts
Aug 15, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

-Atom- posted:

hate on this dorks

It's really lame like everything your favorite fighter Tim Kennedy does

canada jezus
Jul 18, 2011

quote:

Kennedy is currently part of the “Special Forces Detachment Unit” which pools the most elite military minds from the Army, Navy, and Air Force Special Forces to create an unparalleled intelligence and tracking force. In a death claims investigation, this high-level military thinking is key to determining the feasible actions and movements of an individual with the resources a subject has at his or her disposal.

ELITE MILITARY MIND TIM KENNEDY.

Skip My Posts
Aug 15, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Wasn't that retard gonna eliminate all poachers and human traffickers? Guess he forgot

-Atom-
Sep 13, 2003

Contrarian Dick

Bad At Everything

Skip My Posts posted:

Wasn't that retard gonna eliminate all poachers and human traffickers? Guess he forgot

hitler holds precedence, obviously.

Triticum Guzzler
Jun 16, 2002
when he fails to kill hitler, he will move on to an even more high value target

Bluedeanie
Jul 20, 2008

It's no longer a blue world, Max. Where could we go?

I'm picturing Tim Kennedy with a gun shaking in his hands like some Tom Clancy antihero as he weighs his options between killing that dentist for poaching Cecil the Lion or letting him walk for being a God-fearing republican exercising his second amendment rights.

Kurohashi
Sep 8, 2005

*waddle waddle*

Josuke Higashikata posted:

Because I'd like to think that people aren't so silly as to give a bunch of money to a dude who makes a whole bunch more than most people.

Something about not losing faith in humanity.

There are royalty in the middle east that donate lots of money out of appreciation for streamers in known amounts upwards of $20k USD (stated by pro-gamer Jordan 'c9.n0thing' Gilbert on JRE) and I don't see how there's anything wrong with that happening to tiny punch-man DJ. Plus he can rake in more sponsorship dollars on Twitch by wearing his XBox apparel or whatever. I haven't watched his stream so he's probably already doing that though.

Don't hate on his alternative stream of income. Honestly, good for Quinton as well especially while he's in the legal battle and can't fight.

Le Saboteur
Dec 5, 2007

I hear you wish to ball, adventurer..

Bluedeanie posted:

I'm picturing Tim Kennedy with a gun shaking in his hands like some Tom Clancy antihero as he weighs his options between killing that dentist for poaching Cecil the Lion or letting him walk for being a God-fearing republican exercising his second amendment rights.

Kennedy salutes, a single tear rolling down his face, as he pulls the trigger. He was the hero America just wasn't ready for.

El Roncho
Oct 15, 2006

I'm not necessarily proud of this but I'm gonna leave it here anyways.
I can't decide whether it's admirable or terrible that -Atom- is willing to stick to his contrarian guns to the extent where he's actively supporting Tim Kennedy.

Trast
Oct 20, 2010

Three games, thousands of playthroughs. 90% of the players don't know I exist. Still a redhead saving the galaxy with a [Right Hook].

:edi:

El Roncho posted:

I can't decide whether it's admirable or terrible that -Atom- is willing to stick to his contrarian guns to the extent where he's actively supporting Tim Kennedy.

Much like the last man to defeat Kennedy this will probably end with someone making GBS threads their pants.

Lone Goat
Apr 16, 2003

When life gives you lemons, suplex those lemons.

I hope that Mighty Mouse makes more money from Twitch than he does Reebok

henkman
Oct 8, 2008

Skip My Posts posted:

It's really lame like everything your favorite fighter Tim Kennedy does

Tim Kennedy is doing more to stop hitler than anyone posting in this thread, and hell I wish him luck

Work Friend Keven
Oct 24, 2015

I'M A BIG STUPID IDIOT WHO GETS TRIGGERED FROM THE WORDS SPORTS BALL AND HAS SHIT OPINIONS ABOUT CARD GAMES. ALSO I SAID I WAS GOING TO QUIT HEARTHSTONE OUT OF SPITE OF A TAIWANESE WINNING THE CHAMPIONSHIP SO REPORT ME IF YOU SEE ME POST IN A HS THREAD
To me, it's more respectable to be one of the best video game players in the world than it is to be the best fighter in a funny joke division. These gamers are honing their skills against the best of the best 24/7 while this child size man kisses his dad and pretends he's accomplishing something when he fights other little baby men.

CommonShore
Jun 6, 2014

A true renaissance man

Khabib vs TJ Grant UFC 208

Skip My Posts
Aug 15, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
I'd root for hitler if he fought Tim Kennedy, and otherwise

TheRationalRedditor
Jul 17, 2000

WHO ABUSED HIM. WHO ABUSED THE BOY.

Skip My Posts posted:

I'd root for hitler if he fought Tim Kennedy, and otherwise

-Atom-
Sep 13, 2003

Contrarian Dick

Bad At Everything

henkman posted:

Tim Kennedy is doing more to stop hitler than anyone posting in this thread, and hell I wish him luck

this guy gets it

henkman
Oct 8, 2008

Work Friend Keven posted:

To me, it's more respectable to be one of the best video game players in the world than it is to be the best fighter in a funny joke division. These gamers are honing their skills against the best of the best 24/7 while this child size man kisses his dad and pretends he's accomplishing something when he fights other little baby men.

mewse
May 2, 2006

Why would someone name a show Heil Hitler

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
i'm trying to sneak around
but i'm dummy thicc
and the clap of my ass cheeks
keeps alerting the guards!
This whole thing reeks of a History channel exec trying to hide the fact that he cut a check as soon as he heard "Kennedy kills Hitler"

red19fire
May 26, 2010

INT. LIMOUSINE

WE SEE ADOLF HITLER THROUGH WINSHIELD, WHIP PAN TO CLOSEUP ON TIM KENNEDY

TIM KENNEDY (SCREAMING)
OOOHHHHH SHHIIIIIIIII--

CUT TO EXT: LIMOUSINE, WE SEE IT IS STUCK ON TRAIN TRACKS

ADOLF HITLER PUTS ON SUNGLASSES, WALKS AWAY FROM LIMO AS IT IS HIT BY A TRAIN AND EXPLODES

MOVIE VOICEOVER
Get Ready to Root For the Bad Guy

Coming to theaters this summer,

HUNTING HITLER: Heil to the King, Baby.

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

stop the fucking fight, cornerman, your dude is fucking done and is about to be killed.
someone tweet tim kennedy that the brave men and women who gave their lives to defeat hitler and shame him into killing himself don't deserve to have that achievement tarnished by a tim kennedy masturbatory piece #stolenvalor

Captain Log
Oct 2, 2006

Captain Log posted:

"I AINT DYING! Choo choo motherfucker!"
:toot::birddrugs::toot:

Can I just go ahead and solve that Hitler thing?

He died. The end.

Bonus points to the Russians that when they remembered they burnt his body and ground it into an airplane runway they then destroyed the runway and through in a river.

Tim Kennedy you can send me a check or something.

Work Friend Keven
Oct 24, 2015

I'M A BIG STUPID IDIOT WHO GETS TRIGGERED FROM THE WORDS SPORTS BALL AND HAS SHIT OPINIONS ABOUT CARD GAMES. ALSO I SAID I WAS GOING TO QUIT HEARTHSTONE OUT OF SPITE OF A TAIWANESE WINNING THE CHAMPIONSHIP SO REPORT ME IF YOU SEE ME POST IN A HS THREAD
I wonder whats more pointless hunting someone who's been dead for 70 years or becoming the best fighter who weighs less than a full size dog.

Bundt Cake
Aug 17, 2003
;(
everythings pointless

Bundt Cake
Aug 17, 2003
;(
bump

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bubba Smith
Sep 27, 2004

Is tonight the greatest moment in Dominick Cruz's life?

No.

The greatest moment in my life was realizing that I didn't need a belt to be happy.

Bundt Cake posted:

everythings pointless

:agreed:

except the goings-on of Tito Ortiz. he exists for the rest of humanity to observe him.

• Locked thread