Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Captain Log
Oct 2, 2006

Mr. Nice! posted:

rip lord of space

Woah wait wtf?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Captain Log
Oct 2, 2006

Mr. Nice! posted:

He tried to scam some people on SA-Mart and was permabanned

http://forums.somethingawful.com/banlist.php?userid=103205

A funny poster was lost to the allure of spending nine years building an Internet forum reputation worth enough to scam someone for literal tens of dollars.

He did have medical problems. Is anyone sure he didn't die?

Captain Log
Oct 2, 2006
How do you gently caress that up?

Captain Log
Oct 2, 2006

TheReverend posted:

I think Sage is pretty cool but it's very bad that he is 19 and has a fiancee.

He's a Christian southerner...it's all unfortunate but very expected.

Captain Log
Oct 2, 2006

I adore Rampage. All is forgiven.

Captain Log
Oct 2, 2006

Brazil is loving terrifying.

Captain Log
Oct 2, 2006
I'm finally caught up on this God damned thread and could have sworn Chael talked about Rampage getting in trouble with the cops. Did the threads cover that or was that the morphine telling stories?

Captain Log
Oct 2, 2006

1st AD posted:

That did happen.

In 2008.

At least some cylinders are sorta firing.

Can someone trick Chael into twitching with Page?

Captain Log
Oct 2, 2006

LobsterMobster posted:

Rampage prank called Chael. Chael says he gets 1 video game a year, for Christmas. It's always the newest Call of Duty and he tears through it in 4 days

Minecrafting with Rampage, Serra, and Chael would be a salve unto my soul.

Captain Log
Oct 2, 2006
Can I just go ahead and solve that Hitler thing?

He died. The end.

Bonus points to the Russians that when they remembered they burnt his body and ground it into an airplane runway they then destroyed the runway and through in a river.

Tim Kennedy you can send me a check or something.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Captain Log
Oct 2, 2006

EmmyOk posted:

The Mountain from Game of Thrones was messing around at SBG :3:

I know Connor the real fighter could kill the mountain but gently caress that's still a...what do we call it in the south...a big loving problem to have walking towards you.

• Locked thread