Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Lloyd Boner
Oct 11, 2009

Yes officer, my name is Victoria Sonnen...berg

Chain_of_Dogs posted:

I hope Jones comes back, wins the title from DC (because we all know Gus ain't winning that fight), and defends it many more times before retiring undefeated*.

I hope Jones comes back and gets owned by incumbent UFC Light Heavyweight champion Ryan Bader.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lloyd Boner
Oct 11, 2009

I had a dream and in that dream Hendricks vs Woodley was boring as gently caress so thank you Johny Hendricks for being so fat

Lloyd Boner
Oct 11, 2009

Mean Bean Machine posted:

ugh gently caress...poo poo

Nah that's fine because Robbie Lawler will beat the absolute gently caress out of him and it'll be good and cool.

Lloyd Boner
Oct 11, 2009

I'm really glad Joanna Champion's fight is on that card too, because she deserves a look from all the eyeballs that Ronda's gonna be bringing in.

Lloyd Boner
Oct 11, 2009

The extended 193 promo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2jSKMoXTvaQ

Lloyd Boner
Oct 11, 2009

Yeah, just means his fans are bad and dumb

Lloyd Boner
Oct 11, 2009

-Atom- posted:

Ronda is the Ronda of this generation. She put it best when she rematched Miesha and said "I'm an Olympic athlete, and she's a high school wrestler."

Though tbf the high school wrestler did much better than the Olympic wrestler.

Lloyd Boner
Oct 11, 2009

That's some pro-click poo poo

Lloyd Boner
Oct 11, 2009

It's gonna be cool when the drama is rendered moot after Cruz takes back his belt.

Lloyd Boner
Oct 11, 2009

Wasn't the first fight Ellenberger had working with Ronda's coach the one where he got demolished by KG?

e: Oh nope, didn't see it was already posted. It was the one where he got demolished by Lawler.

Lloyd Boner
Oct 11, 2009

I will remember him for getting me to like Josh Samman.

Lloyd Boner
Oct 11, 2009

Is Mark Hunt on Twitch someone get Mark Hunt on Twitch

Lloyd Boner
Oct 11, 2009

How about RDA if he beats Cowboy? Only two wins, but against some pretty insane competition, and he became champ as a 5-to-1 underdog.

But I think it would have to go to one of the gals (assuming they win their next fights and Conor/Cerrone don't), since they would be the only champs with 3 wins in the year.

Lloyd Boner
Oct 11, 2009

-Atom- posted:

maybe against Khabib but Cerrone is gonna have an uphill battle with RDA

Yeah I don't see this fight going significantly differently than their first. Actually, this applies to both Cerrone and Khabib.

Lloyd Boner
Oct 11, 2009

lmao

Rothwell is too cool for this sport. I wanna watch him beat up Fedor.

Lloyd Boner
Oct 11, 2009

Dangersim posted:

Oh my God we need fights

Lloyd Boner
Oct 11, 2009

My favorite vegtibal is Kayla

Lloyd Boner
Oct 11, 2009

Dangersim posted:

Yeah they actually handled the situation differently but both of them e jacked up on test and then had a massive drop off after it was banned

Uhh, Hendo was on a 3 fight losing streak when it was banned, and then he went 2-2.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lloyd Boner
Oct 11, 2009

It's a crime that this isn't being streamed.

• Locked thread