Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Keven. Just. Keven
May 25, 2010

MY GOD. THE WILL... THE FIGHTING SPIRIT... JUST WHEN YOU THINK IT'S OVER, TSM COMES BACK STRONGER THAN EVER.
I'm highly anticipating the release of Jon Jones from the terms of his bail conditions, and also the release of halo 5 on 10/27 #halo5

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Keven. Just. Keven
May 25, 2010

MY GOD. THE WILL... THE FIGHTING SPIRIT... JUST WHEN YOU THINK IT'S OVER, TSM COMES BACK STRONGER THAN EVER.
I have to get revenge and there's only one way to do it: by dragging Nik "the carnie" Lentz to the main event of a card.

Keven. Just. Keven
May 25, 2010

It's pretty telling that rashads only highlights in like 15 years are the head kick on Sean salmon and grabbing his dick after Forrest punched his arms a bunch.

Keven. Just. Keven
May 25, 2010

Did he ko chuck while we still thought that was a big deal I don't remember where in the order it came.

Keven. Just. Keven
May 25, 2010

-Atom- posted:

Man people turned on Hendricks real quick. I remember when he was generally well liked

To me it's funny that he made gsp retire in fear and then instantly became a fat lazy whiner

Keven. Just. Keven
May 25, 2010

From left to right: Jon Jones, unknown black man in wind breaker, Jon Jones.

Keven. Just. Keven
May 25, 2010

:qq: how Dare you

Keven. Just. Keven
May 25, 2010

The 25 minute mile

Keven. Just. Keven
May 25, 2010

His girlfriend!!!!! :D :D :D :D haha. Anyways, to reiterate. Mark Hunt is a treasure and the so called "joke" you made about him was over the god. drat. line.

Keven. Just. Keven
May 25, 2010

Thank you

Keven. Just. Keven
May 25, 2010

The NSAC hosed up big time and they're going to pay.

Keven. Just. Keven
May 25, 2010

Ryan Bader could win 20 uninteresting fights against people who had names five plus years ago in a row but he'll still have lost to Tito Ortiz

Keven. Just. Keven
May 25, 2010

If Ryan Bader fought opponents of the caliber that RR fights he'd be the most dynamic knockout artist in MMA history.

Keven. Just. Keven
May 25, 2010

1st AD posted:

Ryan Bader got knocked down and guillotined by Jacob Christopher Ortiz

I've actually recently discovered that this was NOT canon.

Keven. Just. Keven
May 25, 2010

All of those middling ham and eggers are, skill wise, 20 times better than any woman fighter who currently exists except for rr. That's the point bud.

Keven. Just. Keven
May 25, 2010

Chain_of_Dogs posted:

WMMA isn't as good as some of you make it out to be, and isn't as bad as the people who say it's total garbage. I don't enjoy much of it currently, but I also didn't enjoy much of the very early years of the UFC either (outside of the initial spectacle, it really didn't feel like much of a sport until much later).

But, that initial spectacle is what drags people in, and that's where 135 is right now. Not saying Ronda is Royce, she's more of the Fedor of WMMA right now, but with less competition. She's legit, it's just that she really is fighting cans sometimes because the depth isn't there yet.

There are some good fighters, but the talent pool really is shallow outside of them.

gently caress! As a hater this middle of the road nothing opinion made me mad!

Keven. Just. Keven
May 25, 2010

Robbie Lawler becomes champ. Nick Diaz gets insane nonsense suspension. UFC known Lawler boosters... Follow the money... Follow the money... :lron:

Keven. Just. Keven
May 25, 2010

TJ went to become an overseer at the Muscle Pharm, a morally questionable decision.

Keven. Just. Keven
May 25, 2010

-Atom- posted:

watching someone play video games sounds like a good way to spend my free time.

Compared to how you're currently spending your free time I don't really see how it's worse.

Keven. Just. Keven
May 25, 2010

I like how Dave Chappelle will do 90 minute sets but 50 minutes of them minimum are him smoking.

Keven. Just. Keven
May 25, 2010

I hope TAM scoops up Chet Mango & they make him join and choose between if he likes being religious or extremely homoerotic and to only focus on one. I mean this is assuming we got to the bottom of of hes actually a lady on twitter or whatever that was.

Keven. Just. Keven
May 25, 2010

NickRoweFillea posted:

would a kind poster please explain this joke to me? thank you in advance

There's a fighter nicknamed Bigfoot and he fought him and he lost the fight. But the humor comes from the fact that Bigfoot is also a monster and sometimes people who might care about Bigfoot also have seen the movie men in black where will smith takes people's memories.

Keven. Just. Keven
May 25, 2010

Skip My Posts posted:

No wonder her husband killed himself

:qq: how dare you make fun of Mark hunt the man is an angel :qq:

Keven. Just. Keven
May 25, 2010

Elemennop posted:

I don't think any of the people that joined Edmond's gym have really degenerated (Ellenberger had the same problems before he joined Edmond's gym, those girls all sucked), but the fact that there hasn't been a single fighter aside from Rousey who has actually improved under him is damning enough for a coach.

He's probably garbage but it's still not BJ Penns moms place to call him out.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Keven. Just. Keven
May 25, 2010

Green Lantern corps member, George St Pierre, recite your oath to charge your power-ring.

Eeen Brightest Day
Eeen Blackest Night
No Evil Will, eeeeh, I fight this evil pretty good, five rounds. It Eees a warrior... I do my best to give the fans a finish but eeeeh, he a tough guy. All credit to evil.

• Locked thread