Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Paint Crop Pro
Mar 22, 2007

Find someone who values you like Rick Spielman values 7th round picks.

Shifty Pony posted:

I like how they claim it was some super targeted email when the Clintons don't drive.

Also the "cyber experts" from Russia that keep sending "You have an unpaid ticket!"

No one has ever been pulled over and asked for an email address.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Paint Crop Pro
Mar 22, 2007

Epic High Five posted:

Cleared of all suspicion by the IRS and Committee To Find Hillary Guilty #8 couldn't find anything in 11 hours

Oh yeah, she's guilty

"She has to be guilty. It has taken 8 straight hearings and they still haven't gotten the truth out of her. God knows if she wasnt a liberal the median would of already convicted her by now." -Something I heard yesterday.

Paint Crop Pro
Mar 22, 2007

I'm still new to watching debates, but.is a moderator actually pointing to the fact that a candidate is wrong or lied showing bias?

Like when Carson said, " I did speeches for them, use their product and recommend their product, but no I have no relationship with them." Shouldn't a mod be able to just ask "How is that possible at all?"

• Locked thread