Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
smg77
Apr 27, 2007

BI NOW GAY LATER posted:

If Hillary had to drop out for anything short of a heart attack, it would be a disaster of 1972 proportions.

If it happened in the next couple months Biden could probably step in and salvage the situation. I still think he's waiting to see if anything actually comes from the FBI investigation of the stupid email scandal.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

smg77
Apr 27, 2007

Luigi Thirty posted:

Nothing will ever change in this country about guns.

We already knew this when nothing changed after Sandy Hook.

smg77
Apr 27, 2007
Speaker of the House Louie Gohmert is all I want for Christmas this year.

smg77
Apr 27, 2007

greatn posted:

When they sure to declare this unconstitutional, mandatory is going to be the word they use. My client doesn't want to be on a list of registered voters, it's a violation of his free speech to have mandatory registration, as his decision to not register is an act of protest.

It's the same system we just implemented in Oregon. As far as I know there has been zero talk of anybody challenging it in the courts.

smg77
Apr 27, 2007

VirtualStranger posted:

I still don't know who those other 3 losers are or why they're allowed to be onstage when they're all polling under %1.

Jim Webb killed a man to be on that stage.

smg77
Apr 27, 2007
Donald Trump wants the gun thread reopened or he won't show up at the next debate.

smg77
Apr 27, 2007

Tobermory posted:

Martin O'Malley just played an acoustic cover of Taylor Swift on ABC. It's incredibly uncomfortable.

I wish Democratic candidates wouldn't do stuff like this. Guys, you're never going to be as cool as this guy:

smg77
Apr 27, 2007
If Trump actually starts winning primaries can the establishment GOP still take him down at the convention somehow?

smg77
Apr 27, 2007
https://twitter.com/andylevy/status/656872182316969984

Somebody start a change.org petition

smg77
Apr 27, 2007

:laffo:

smg77
Apr 27, 2007

sullat posted:

I thought Senate guy was #3 in the line of succession.

VP is first, Speaker of the house is second and Senate guy is 3rd

smg77
Apr 27, 2007

seiferguy posted:

Paul "Democrat" Ryan :freep:

This will be popular with freep and the inevitable tea party primary challenger he'll get.

smg77
Apr 27, 2007

Radbot posted:

So how is Hillary going to stop climate change, again?

The white hot ball of rage that forms after her inauguration will hoover up all the carbon emissions and clean up the atmosphere.

smg77
Apr 27, 2007
I hope you guys are watching the junior GOP debate...I think Lindsey Graham just threatened to fist Putin.

smg77
Apr 27, 2007

A Winner is Jew posted:

So he's treating this debate like the after party?

His hangover-induced warboner is impressive

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

smg77
Apr 27, 2007
Obama please weaponize bad posting

• Locked thread