Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Freakazoid_
Jul 5, 2013

Buglord

Jonas Albrecht posted:

So like, is the dude in the gray suit supposed to be Jon Stewart? This has been bugging me.

Kinda looks like Conan O'Brien, but that doesn't make sense.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Freakazoid_
Jul 5, 2013

Buglord
I am going to make one post about guns and this is it:

If the founding fathers knew what we were using guns for today, they wouldn't have written the second amendment as they did.

Using it to kill each other over mistaken beliefs, petty arguments, and home/personal defense fantasies was not their intention. It needs to change or be completely removed.

Freakazoid_
Jul 5, 2013

Buglord

Tatum Girlparts posted:

The myth that Obama was a scrappy underdog who had to claw his way into the top rather than a major establishment player who was held back initially by racist bullshit will never not be adorable.

Obama was an establishment favorite from day one, the only reason it was close is because despite what we like to pretend there were a lot of Democrats going 'eeeeh I dunno...a black guy' but those guys pretty quickly got told to nut up. Clinton's support came from typical Clinton enclaves and not a ton else. Now the core establishment and Clinton supporters are unified behind her.

Those Clinton enclaves must've been pretty big to push around the core establishment :rolleye:

Freakazoid_
Jul 5, 2013

Buglord

Lessail posted:

No it is time for the Hillary circlejerk

In order to troll about bernie/hillary in this thread, you have to put it in terms that seem like a discussion could be had. You can't just say hillary circlejerk, you have to say things like "Bernie supports the drone program" and "Bernie's supporters are misogynists".

Freakazoid_
Jul 5, 2013

Buglord

seiferguy posted:

Dori Monson has been a skid mark on Seattle Radio for as long as I can remember, but I've never heard of him doing something as awful as this. I hate this guy so much.

He is alive and Mike Webb is dead. We live in the worst alternate universe.

Freakazoid_
Jul 5, 2013

Buglord

What happened to all that shadow inventory we were speculating existed after the sub-prime mortgage crisis? Is it still being hidden, or is demand really exceeding supply?

Freakazoid_
Jul 5, 2013

Buglord

RevKrule posted:

Speaking of Black Lives Matter:

http://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/video-appears-show-cop-body-slamming-student-s-c-classroom-n451896

The video is in the link. Expect to hear "we didn't hear all the poo poo she said to the officer before she was torn violently from her desk like a rag doll."

To be fair, "Talk poo poo, Get Hit" is a policy that reaches across both isles and all age groups.

But seriously, police. Cut that poo poo out.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Freakazoid_
Jul 5, 2013

Buglord
Before we sail into November, I must share with you all this disturbing political dream I had last night.

I was in a republican retreat hosted by Ben Carson and his family. Things were going quite well, until Paul Ryan bought me this huge hamburger. I had already eaten a large breakfast and wasn't hungry, but I did accept it. Paul was so mad that I didn't eat the burger right away, he farted in my face and went absolutely daffy. Nobody could stop his loony tunes rampage. Over the course of several days, he kept buying me food, but he either farted or spit on it before leaving his offerings on my night stand.

What could it mean?

• Locked thread