Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
SLOSifl
Aug 10, 2002

It still amazes me the budget deal even got a vote, let alone passed with Dem support (and a nice tip of the hat to Colorado and Washington). I kind of expected to see more news coverage, but I guess the lack of impending and very real crisis means it's boring. It should be a big deal that something actually passed in the House and wasn't loony bin trash to be thrown away by the Senate. I mean, clearly it shouldn't be news in a world with a functioning congress, but welp.

Paul D. Ryan is an actual piece of poo poo, but I'm hoping he focuses his weasely gaze on the HFC, slowly chewing the soles from their shoes while Dems and moderate/literate Republicans get some poo poo through. Maybe Pelosi will seduce him while he cries on her office floor after work, and guide him to his doom.

Or he'll be the second coming of Boehner and nothing will change until he is, as well, forced to pull out in shame.

Mister Macys posted:

He's a Canadian, born of Americans, come to deliver you to the promised land of butter tarts and maple syrup.
Show me the birth certificate (in English and French -- en français et en langue de chien)

SLOSifl fucked around with this message at 20:25 on Oct 31, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread