Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Kafka Esq.
Jan 1, 2005

"If you ever even think about calling me anything but 'The Crab' I will go so fucking crab on your ass you won't even see what crab'd your crab" -The Crab(TM)

BUBBA GAY DUDLEY posted:

Take a gun, leave a gun trays at all cash registers but "take a gun" is crossed out.

Edit: lol if you haven't gotten through airport security with a balloon filled with guns shoved up your rear end.

Why are you arming fast food places?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kafka Esq.
Jan 1, 2005

"If you ever even think about calling me anything but 'The Crab' I will go so fucking crab on your ass you won't even see what crab'd your crab" -The Crab(TM)
4chan is a social club for beta males, according to CNN.

October is going to be a fun month.

Kafka Esq.
Jan 1, 2005

Grapplejack posted:

Did they really use the term beta males? That's extremely hosed up.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LU4W0ef2654

Kafka Esq.
Jan 1, 2005

Down with Webster.

Kafka Esq.
Jan 1, 2005

Ghost of Reagan Past posted:

The most recent update in the Arizona Daily Sun says that some students were leaving a party when someone just came up and started shooting. They tackled him quickly, which is good.

http://azdailysun.com/news/local/shooting-at-nau-leaves-dead-wounded/article_482e56c7-6a5d-53cc-9168-ed1524a8e3e2.html

Mountain View Hall is where all the fraternities and sororities are located on NAU's campus.

Looks like Dr Carson's advice is working.

Kafka Esq.
Jan 1, 2005

evilweasel posted:

Also 8 years of Obama have made it clear it's not any special loathing for the Clintons that produces Republican insanity, it's the notion of a Democratic president.

Frankly, I think that Republicans are accepting of losing the House or Senate because - what can you do - there are 600+ races and you're going to lose a lot of them.

But the idea that their worldview can't convince 50% of the country in a presidential contest is infuriating.

Kafka Esq.
Jan 1, 2005

You should have to take out gun insurance.

Kafka Esq.
Jan 1, 2005

And so began the second American Civil War.

Kafka Esq.
Jan 1, 2005

I'm sorry, does anyone have the gif of everyone at the debate replaced by trumps? I never saved it.

Kafka Esq.
Jan 1, 2005

I didn't want this to get lost in the RSF thread.

Kafka Esq.
Jan 1, 2005

evilweasel posted:

Yeah I think the general consensus is that the biggest reason the prequels were terrible is that by that point Lucas was a cult hero and didn't have people to edit him and override him when he was being dumb. The original trilogy was a collaboration, the prequels were all Lucas (as were the dumb things he added when he redid the originals).
Despecialized Edition 2.5 plus Machete order (4,5,2,3,6) is all you need to make Star Wars watchable again.

edit: only downside of the Despecialized Edition is for some reason they kept the old explosions, which are real bad. Don't know why they did that.

Kafka Esq. fucked around with this message at 16:18 on Oct 30, 2015

Kafka Esq.
Jan 1, 2005

Fix posted:

Because they're the despecialized editions. The whole point is purity to the original.

Star Wars cannot fail, it can only be failed.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kafka Esq.
Jan 1, 2005

Just letting you guys know, you missed the "so" at the beginning of "this is how liberty dies".

• Locked thread