Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Veskit
Mar 2, 2005

I love capitalism!! DM me for the best investing advice!

Tubesock Holocaust posted:

No one believed me when I said that the whole gambling saga effectively turned Alabama into a one-party state by locking up and/or knocking out every Democrat politician worth electing.

This is just the poo poo-covered cherry on top of the poo poo-frosted cake.

One party aside a Republican candidate who plays to the black population won't gain traction either. Who cares about the democrats you can't even elect an official who has republican values that can coincide with their black constituency.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Veskit
Mar 2, 2005

euphronius posted:

Why are you making up an elaborate story to excuse a horrific war crime.

The U.S. intentionally blew up a hospital.

Well I mean the hospital was housing terrorist and dressed like a slut so it had it coming to be fair.

Veskit
Mar 2, 2005

I know mental health is important, but I'm still unsure how expanding mental health services is going to "reduce gun violence". Hell I don't even know what extending mental health in american even means. More psychiatrists? Have doctors throw pills at you? Therapy? What is it exactly.

Veskit
Mar 2, 2005

If only that old lady didn't get burned by her loving coffee none of this would have happened. She was totally in the right to sue but just saying

• Locked thread