Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat
Shoot all guns with other guns.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat
Take a gun, leave a gun trays at all cash registers but "take a gun" is crossed out.

Edit: lol if you haven't gotten through airport security with a balloon filled with guns shoved up your rear end.

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat
There was a shooting in Australia so look forward to "how's that gun control working out for Australia?" in response to Oregon.

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat

Hieronymous Alloy posted:

From what I've read at least, there is good reason to believe that reporting on suicide events increases their frequency. The media really should be more responsible on this.

quote:

"I have noticed that so many people like (the Virginia shooter) are alone and unknown yet when they spill a little blood, the whole world knows you they are," he wrote, according to The Daily Beast. "Seems like the more people you kill, the more you're in the spotlight."

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat

Dr. Tough posted:

Well no one writes on the constitution itself. The finished amendment looks like this:

They couldn't print out another page? They just crossed out part of it?

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat
We should blow up more hospitals imo. That's where diseases are.

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat

It's good she understands the time she wants to send us back to.

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat

Party Plane Jones posted:

BP itself estimated that they needed to dish out around $55 billion all told later in the CNN article.

Maybe between this and the peanut butter guy doing time people will think twice about cutting safety for profhahahahahaha sorry I almost got to the end.

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat
The US is bombing hospitals and liberal jokers think they should be in charge of health care?

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat

My favorite thing is reading the comments on more conservative sites about this. "Well sure it's all political, but Hillary is a liar!"

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat

Gravel Gravy posted:

If you have an extended service plan though you can just pay $30 for a new one and you get to tell people you shot a guy. Win/Win/Win

Doesn't cover drops or blood splatter. You didn't read the fine print.

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat

Talmonis posted:

Or worse, the inevitable unarmed black guy being shot for startling one?

He'll be hailed as a great hero to the oppressed gun owning right and will sell his lovely paintings on ebay.

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat

Dead Reckoning posted:

How would they keep black people from carrying if they did that?

(Real answer, I have no idea. Arizona and a few others have. I don't think it's a good idea.)

Arrest them for something, get a bullshit felony charge where they'd slap a white kid on the wrist, sorry you can't carry a gun you're a felon.

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat
Every time I see something about the high suicide number of veterans I like to point out that the military already investigated it and found that restricting their access to firearms worked pretty well.

It's fun to see if they really care about ARE TROOPS more than ARE GUNS.

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat

zoux posted:

You got a link?

http://www.stripes.com/news/experts-restricting-troops-access-to-firearms-is-necessary-to-reduce-rate-of-suicides-1.199216

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat

zoux posted:

I don't see how anyone could read that article and not be wholly convinced that guns and suicide deaths are intrinsically linked and that means restriction is a must but I bet someone is about to prove me wrong.

Read the comments.

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat

pathetic little tramp posted:

But he's the only one left on this book cover of the next crop of up and coming republicans:

He's not satisfying the tontine, that sonuvabitch. (Seriously though drat that was a quick refusal)

I will never get over the fact that a guy with gray hair was called a "young gun".

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat

AfroLine posted:

Do you think Carson got free meal after everything was said and done

Come on guys, they can feed all of us.

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat
So World War 3 is starting and a dog will be the new Speaker of the House?

Also living in the south is worth it for our fast food chicken options. Chicken Express is just down the street yo. Or if you don't like that, we got Zaxby's and Slim Chickens.

Edit: But the racism is bad... also the poor schooling... and the lovely wages... but we have chicken.

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat

BonoMan posted:

Zaxby's is not a competent chicken option in the south. What the gently caress is wrong with you?!?

I like their dipping sauce :(

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat

Turns out they're trying to figure out if it's pizza or wings tonight.

Edit: Posted that before I clicked the link drat I love Diamond Joe.

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat

I always love Maddow's glee at talking about the Republicans destroying themselves.

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat
Guns should be freely available but they should all be required to have an accessory that says "look at this virgin loser over here check out his tiny dick" every time they're fired.

DaveWoo posted:

Sen. Tom Cotton has a great idea for who should be the next Speaker!

God yes do this.

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat
Can you believe the federal government is eroding our rights to firearms with the recent passing of such laws as ______________ and _______________? In order for them to pass more we need more rights!

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat

Tatum Girlparts posted:

Hey you never answered, in exchange for removing some laws what do you feel the NRA and similar groups would allow for gun control laws in return?

The AWB expired what did we get for that?

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat

various cheeses posted:

Biker gangs in Australia make full auto submachine guns out of pot metal in basements, so yeah I guess?

I'll take their firearm homicide rate. Let's ban guns and let people make their lovely machine guns.

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat
Is it ok for me to gently caress my gun? I really want to but what if some law is passed that retroactively makes me loving my gun illegal?

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat

this_is_hard posted:

I think you mean 09/11/2001 :911:

9/11/2012 changed everything.

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat

DemeaninDemon posted:

The decaying corpse of Ronald Reagan.

That west coast elitist tax hiker who granted amnesty to illegals?

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat
Jim Webb's enemy is a man he killed. His ghost still haunts him.

His first act as President is going to be to invade the afterlife.

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat

AR still loves the Clintons no matter how red we go :unsmith:

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat
I'm voting Chafee because I want our first child president.

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat
Vilerat scammed Hillary out of money in Eve Online and that's why she did Benghazi.

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat

greatn posted:

No she had an affair with vilerat try to keep up.

This conspiracy hinges on the idea that a person that played Eve Online slept with someone.

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat

Zeroisanumber posted:

Fuckin' narcs.

Just like those fuckers who got to hang out and smoke weed with Michael Phelps and then took pics and ratted him out. You got to toke up with a loving Olympian you assholes.

Beerghazi is gonna sink Malia's political career.

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat

this_is_hard posted:

I'm related to Andrew Johnson. :doh:

I'm related to Jimmy Carter :smug:

Luigi Thirty posted:

Oh, the best part about the White Power guy? He's a Bernout who complains on Twitter and Facebook about racist conservatives :shepface:

loving reddit Bernie supporters.

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat
Democrats agree to vote for a Republican speaker in exchange for reinstating the automatic debt limit increase. I wake up and realize it was all a dream. I pick up my shotgun and head out of the cave in search of a meal, hoping the Confederates don't find me.

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat

seiferguy posted:

I don't blame Biden, at least now he gets to be remembered as the chillest VP in history, with nothing to drag his name through the mud now :unsmith:

Now he can go spend time with his family.

:smith:

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat

Nonsense posted:

A lot of Colombians wanted to compromise with Pablo as well. What I'm saying is send in Delta Force.

Chuck Norris is a Conservative.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat

Mo_Steel posted:

Don't worry, he had a Path to Prosperity that would fix it!

:pwn:

My favorite part of this is his end goal is basically to bring spending levels back down to when that conservative small government man Obama was in office!

• Locked thread