Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Instant Sunrise
Apr 12, 2007

The manger babies don't have feelings. You said it yourself.
kirby's epic yarn is really fun you guys.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mak0rz
Aug 2, 2008

😎🐗🚬

I still got my OG Metroid Prime. You know the version made before Retro Studios decided to fix the problem of people having too much fun with their game? Yeah, that one. That motherfucker is going to my grave with me.

tap my mountain
Jan 1, 2009

I'm the quick and the deadly
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=JIkdsvuY-HA

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Mak0rz posted:

I still got my OG Metroid Prime. You know the version made before Retro Studios decided to fix the problem of people having too much fun with their game? Yeah, that one. That motherfucker is going to my grave with me.

Oh yeah baby. That's the good stuff.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I don't remember how to play that game without getting the Space Jump Boots immediately anymore

Instant Sunrise
Apr 12, 2007

The manger babies don't have feelings. You said it yourself.
i bought the trilogy version off of the eshop and it's fun, even if samus will randomly just start spinning to one side because the wiimote lost sight of the sensor bar.

Golden Goat
Aug 2, 2012

Taro Yoko's just getting drunk as gently caress at Square while writing the story...

No really
http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2015-10-29-niers-sequel-will-have-all-the-weirdness-of-the-original-and-a-little-more-polish

He's now drinking buddies with Kamiya

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

Instant Sunrise posted:

i bought the trilogy version off of the eshop and it's fun, even if samus will randomly just start spinning to one side because the wiimote lost sight of the sensor bar.

That's canon now, she can't stop until a man tells her it's okay

theultimo
Aug 2, 2004

An RSS feed bot who makes questionable purchasing decisions.
Pillbug

Sakurazuka posted:

That's canon now, she can't stop until a man tells her it's okay

NOT AUTHORIZED

raditts
Feb 21, 2001

The Kwanzaa Bot is here to protect me.

setafd posted:

when will we know anything about the NX? next year's E3?

If you were to go by this thread, everyone knows everything about it already

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames

goddamn that poo poo is gonna rock my face off

Palpek
Dec 27, 2008

Do you feel it, Zach?
My coffee warned me about it.

theultimo posted:

Jfc PC Batman, just stop

We asked Digital Foundry to take a quick look at the game as it stands - the results suggest that Batman: Arkham Knight today has seen no further improvements from its interim patch back in September.

The only noticeable changes were the addition of support for add-on and season pass content.
Is this blowing up already? Because it should be.

Arkham Knight just re-released on Steam as broken as at release because they didn't work on it at all during that time, it's amazing.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

They also stopped honoring refund requests because the game is now considered playable.

raditts
Feb 21, 2001

The Kwanzaa Bot is here to protect me.

Palpek posted:

Is this blowing up already? Because it should be.

Arkham Knight just re-released on Steam as broken as at release because they didn't work on it at all during that time, it's amazing.

It's not quite as broken, but I still can't play it without it freezing every 10 seconds so the difference is moot.

theultimo
Aug 2, 2004

Pillbug

raditts posted:

It's not quite as broken, but I still can't play it without it freezing every 10 seconds so the difference is moot.

From gaf

I'd also like to point out that the "compensation" for Arkham Knight owners is actually a promotional offer to purchase Batman: Arkhman Knight right now (from the Steam page):

Special Offer

Get the entire Batman: Arkham series with Batman: Arkham Knight!

Purchase Batman: Arkham Knight prior to 10AM Pacific Time on November 16th and receive the entire Batman: Arkham library. This includes Batman: Arkham Asylum GOTY, Batman Arkham City GOTY, Batman: Arkham Origins and Batman: Arkham Origins Blackgate.

Special Offer
Batman: Arkham Knight includes Genuine quality Team Fortress 2 items!

Purchase Batman: Arkham Knight prior to 10AM Pacific Time on November 16th and receive up to 3 community generated Genuine quality TF2 items.G

Generate and submit your own Batman inspired TF2 items to the Workshop for entry into the contest

. The winning submissions receive over 20 Warner Brothers games. See the TF2 blog for more details. Complete contest rules can be found here.The Batman inspired TF2 items will be delivered at the completion of the contest.

Palpek
Dec 27, 2008

Do you feel it, Zach?

In Training posted:

They also stopped honoring refund requests because the game is now considered playable.
Where did you read this? As far as I'm concerned Steam honors any refund reasons now as long as you haven't played for more than 2 hours but I'd like to be proven wrong because that would be hilarious.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

This is what I got from GMG.

Thanks for your ticket.

Warner Brothers have released Arkham Knight now it is considered to be in a playable state, as the game has been released, we are no longer honoring refund requests for this title as previously announced in our blog post.

Kind regards,
Karl

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Palpek posted:

Where did you read this? As far as I'm concerned Steam honors any refund reasons now as long as you haven't played for more than 2 hours but I'd like to be proven wrong because that would be hilarious.

From The Imp Zone:

net cafe scandal posted:

Thanks for your ticket.

Warner Brothers have released Arkham Knight now it is considered to be in a playable state, as the game has been released, we are no longer honoring refund requests for this title as previously announced in our blog post.

Kind regards,
Karl

The Taint Reaper
Sep 4, 2012

by Shine
Nier 2:Nier Harder Trailer gets released and suddenly the surplus of Neir copies dwindles overnight.

Ya'll are posers who are pretending to care about Nier.

Golden Goat
Aug 2, 2012

I see nothing wrong here.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

The Taint Reaper posted:

Nier 2:Nier Harder Trailer gets released and suddenly the surplus of Neir copies dwindles overnight.

I have a copy if you want to buy it from me.

The Taint Reaper
Sep 4, 2012

by Shine

In Training posted:

I have a copy if you want to buy it from me.

Fool I have owned Nier for years.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Golden Goat posted:

I see nothing wrong here.

It's wack.

Palpek
Dec 27, 2008

Do you feel it, Zach?

In Training posted:

From The Imp Zone:
:wtchris:

Snackula
Aug 1, 2013

hedgefund wizard

The Taint Reaper posted:

It's okay we've got plenty Drak'n'gard 3/Saints Row: the anime left.

tap my mountain
Jan 1, 2009

I didn't know gmg actually gave out refunds for arkham knight

Mr E
Sep 18, 2007

Lol if you didn't already have nier on ps3 and 360

tap my mountain
Jan 1, 2009

The final boss of Nier already got leaked

corn in the bible
Jun 5, 2004

Oh no oh god it's all true!

program666
Aug 22, 2013

A giant carnivorous dinosaur
can't wait for the 30 second clips from that

program666
Aug 22, 2013

hey crow why won't you post on the imp zone

hubris.height
Jan 6, 2005

Pork Pro
2 nier 2 furious

corn in the bible
Jun 5, 2004

program666 posted:

hey crow why won't you post on the imp zone

im not wanted

program666
Aug 22, 2013

:wink:

theultimo
Aug 2, 2004

Pillbug
There are actual defenders of the lovely job on Batman, color me shocked.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

I wasn't able to make any headway with Karl.

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

gently caress him.

corn in the bible
Jun 5, 2004

bloodychill
May 8, 2004

And if the world
should end tonight,
I had a crazy, classic life
Exciting Lemon

Your adopted son's haircut is an abomination, get your house in order

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ekster
Jul 18, 2013

theultimo posted:

There are actual defenders of the lovely job on Batman, color me shocked.

• Locked thread