Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
corn in the bible
Jun 5, 2004

Oh no oh god it's all true!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blister
Sep 8, 2000

Hair Elf
Batmans worked perfectly at launch for me, now it crashes at start up. Glad to not be left out anymore, thanks Karl

Mr E
Sep 18, 2007

Blister posted:

Batmans worked perfectly at launch for me, now it crashes at start up. Glad to not be left out anymore, thanks Karl

Hi five other guy who played fine at launch and can't now.

Palpek
Dec 27, 2008

Do you feel it, Zach?
My coffee warned me about it.

Sims 3 looks rougher than I remember.

Grapplejack
Nov 27, 2007

I'd pay good money for a suburban housewife simulator. Get catty and drunk with other wives!

Palpek
Dec 27, 2008

Do you feel it, Zach?

Just a heads up that Steam's Halloween sale is actually massive, they just don't show all the deals on the sale page for some reason: LIST.

Fart Car '97
Jul 23, 2003

Insurgency is a buck in that humble bundle, its cool as heck and the guns sound very nice

Stux
Nov 17, 2006

ididotuseing a fail PC with winblows surprisedthat it's a piece of poo poo meanwhile ps4 is the best console since the ps2 and gamings ambrosia

The Taint Reaper
Sep 4, 2012

by Shine
All the Nier 2 stuff is making the game look like another Bayonetta. Except the main heroine can split her arms in half and wield four swords like general grevious, can jump on everything metroid/bionic commando style including bosses and dead enemies, can throw anything that's not nailed down including dead enemies, has rocket rollerblade boots that send her crashing through walls and bullet hell projectiles, and for the hell of it they included the grappling hook from Just Cause.

now just don't make vital character move sets be optional and explain the fighting system well like Transformers Devastation did and they might have a decent game.

Sam Faust
Feb 20, 2015

Hey now, don't keep us in suspense. How many frames per second are there?

corn in the bible
Jun 5, 2004

Grapplejack posted:

I'd pay good money for a suburban housewife simulator. Get catty and drunk with other wives!

that's literally what it is

tap my mountain
Jan 1, 2009

I'm the quick and the deadly

The Taint Reaper posted:

All the Nier 2 stuff is making the game look like another Bayonetta. Except the main heroine can split her arms in half and wield four swords like general grevious, can jump on everything metroid/bionic commando style including bosses and dead enemies, can throw anything that's not nailed down including dead enemies, has rocket rollerblade boots that send her crashing through walls and bullet hell projectiles, and for the hell of it they included the grappling hook from Just Cause.

now just don't make vital character move sets be optional and explain the fighting system well like Transformers Devastation did and they might have a decent game.

It looks like the kinda jank magic system is back, which is great cause that was one of the only cool things with Nier's combat.

corn in the bible
Jun 5, 2004

bloodychill
May 8, 2004

And if the world
should end tonight,
I had a crazy, classic life
Exciting Lemon

corn in the bible posted:

that's literally what it is

Can you have an intimate moment with Gaby at yoga class and then both decide the suburban house wife life is a gilded cage from which you wish to free yourself and go on Thelma and Louise-style adventures?

This is important.

corn in the bible
Jun 5, 2004

bloodychill posted:

Can you have an intimate moment with Gaby at yoga class and then both decide the suburban house wife life is a gilded cage from which you wish to free yourself and go on Thelma and Louise-style adventures?

This is important.

i don't know but probably not since it's based on a tv show

bloodychill
May 8, 2004

And if the world
should end tonight,
Exciting Lemon

i don't know but probably not since it's based on a tv show

Can you at least get a low texture portrait of your family to put above the fireplace mantle?

corn in the bible
Jun 5, 2004

Mak0rz
Aug 2, 2008

😎🐗🚬

lmao

The Taint Reaper
Sep 4, 2012

by Shine

The food is a single texture with a bump map.

bloodychill
May 8, 2004

And if the world
should end tonight,
Exciting Lemon

corn in the bible
Jun 5, 2004

Assepoester
Jul 18, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Melman v2
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hXDZUbNrJHE

Lurdiak posted:

I like that the GCN controller pioneered pressure-sensitive triggers. That stuff's great in racing games.

Zachack posted:

Someone didn't own a Dreamcast.
Negcon says hi

Also all the Playstation era RC-style controllers

I'm impressed that the in-game ad servers are still working.

Assepoester fucked around with this message at 08:49 on Oct 30, 2015

Mak0rz
Aug 2, 2008

😎🐗🚬

Cardboard Box A posted:

Negcon says hi

this thing is cool... a friend of mine owns it but it's busted which sucks because i really wanted to take wipeout-xl for a spin with it.

Palpek
Dec 27, 2008

Do you feel it, Zach?

Wait, so the game is about stealing stuff from people's houses? That's amazing.

Golden Goat
Aug 2, 2012

The Taint Reaper posted:

As long as they don't cram in the loot system Transformers has.

So far Nier 2 looks like a playable Drakengard 3 so this might be the first time I preorder something.

corn in the bible
Jun 5, 2004

Palpek posted:

Wait, so the game is about stealing stuff from people's houses? That's amazing.

no, sometimes it's about other things

program666
Aug 22, 2013

A giant carnivorous dinosaur

hot

I'm impressed it's an actual game that fits the theme and not a fmv with button prompts or just mostly unrelated minigames that only more or less uses images related to the series or something.

The Grimace
Sep 18, 2005

Are you a BigMac of imbeciles!?
don't know jack poo poo about the desperate housewives show, but color me curious about that game. wtc

Ekster
Jul 18, 2013

I was thinking it was The Sims this whole time.

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames

Ekster posted:

I was thinking it was The Sims this whole time.

lol me too

Assepoester
Jul 18, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Melman v2
I can see why eBay would want to host this article about classic PC games you can only get on eBay

http://www.ebay.com/gds/10-Classic-PC-Games-That-Arent-Available-Digitally-/10000000205884405/

SWAT 4 should be #1 tho, screw Gamefly for stealing my copy

Given this is Desperate Housewives, is the next step murdering the pedo tutor?

corn in the bible
Jun 5, 2004

Cardboard Box A posted:

I can see why eBay would want to host this article about classic PC games you can only get on eBay

http://www.ebay.com/gds/10-Classic-PC-Games-That-Arent-Available-Digitally-/10000000205884405/

SWAT 4 should be #1 tho, screw Gamefly for stealing my copy

Given this is Desperate Housewives, is the next step murdering the pedo tutor?

Well, it was a MORAL CHOICE -- you can either tell your son to gently caress his teacher (because she is failing him as revenge for no longer sleeping with her) or go gossip with people and thus find out she murdered her baby brother when she was younger so you can blackmail her

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

Well, it was a MORAL CHOICE -- you can either tell your son to gently caress his teacher (because she is failing him as revenge for no longer sleeping with her) or go gossip with people and thus find out she murdered her baby brother when she was younger so you can blackmail her

More like an immoral choice. Is it what the show is about?

Mordja
Apr 26, 2014

Hell Gem
Wasn't this game made by the same guys who made Battle Realms and other RTS titles of all people?

grieving for Gandalf
Apr 22, 2008

That game honestly sounds like it owns

ZenVulgarity
Oct 9, 2012

I made the hat by transforming my zen

What the gently caress is blade and soul

theultimo
Aug 2, 2004

An RSS feed bot who makes questionable purchasing decisions.
Pillbug

ZenVulgarity posted:

What the gently caress is blade and soul

Korean mmo

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

I feel like I want to add 'Korean titty MMO', but that's fairly redundant.

ZenVulgarity
Oct 9, 2012

I made the hat by transforming my zen

Sakurazuka posted:

I feel like I want to add 'Korean titty MMO', but that's fairly redundant.

Keepo MMo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

corn in the bible
Jun 5, 2004

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H-9s0IKDfD0

• Locked thread