Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Wurzag
Jun 3, 2007

Bad Moons, Bad Moons, wot ya gonna do?

AlternateNu posted:

Grixis Artifacts

I'm interested in this deck as I played u/b thopters prior to rotation. I've been trying an esper list where I've also been trying out alhammaret's archive. I'm not sure what to make of it just yet after a few games, it's really nice if you get it into play but I've found it being 5 mana somewhat prohibitive as it means having to dedicate a fair chunk of mana to get something into play which gives me nothing straight away and only might get me an incremental advantage later.

Do you feel your deck has enough removal? I've been running a pair of utter ends and ruinous paths, plus two languishes, the new 5 mana white wrath and counterspells. I've found ojutai's command indispensable, not least for being able to return jaces from the yard.

I'll post my list later but I'm honestly considering dropping the spy networks as I feel I have to dedicate too many dead cards just to enable them and it's costing me.

EDIT:

Deck: esper thopters

//Main
4 Hangarback Walker
3 Jace, Vryn's Prodigy
1 Ob Nixilis Reignited
1 Ugin, the Spirit Dragon
4 Dig Through Time
4 Clash of Wills
3 Ojutai's Command
2 Scatter to the Winds
2 Utter End
2 Languish
1 Planar Outburst
2 Ruinous Path
2 Thopter Spy Network
2 Alhammarret's Archive
4 Flooded Strand
4 Polluted Delta
4 Prairie Stream
4 Sunken Hollow
3 Shambling Vent
2 Swamp
1 Plains
4 Island
1 Haven of the Spirit Dragon

//Sideboard
3 Fathom Feeder
1 Ojutai's Command
3 Despise
1 Languish
2 Horribly Awry
1 Ob Nixilis Reignited
2 Aligned Hedron Network
2 Stasis Snare

Display deck statistics

Kinda played OK last friday but I'm honestly not sure thopter spy network is really useable anymore.

Wurzag fucked around with this message at 18:11 on Oct 12, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wurzag
Jun 3, 2007

BizarroAzrael posted:

New finding: the matchup against Living End is funny as hell. Obviously Relic just wrecks them, but the interaction with Suspend is particularly cute.

They're not really suspending living end often unless you're referring to interacting with the exile effects of cascade.

Wurzag
Jun 3, 2007

There's no escaping from loving abzan

• Locked thread